SAU Community

Outer Northside Aspley To Caboolture

RandomHero83

Intercooler is in...I am sore and not happy with it but it is in good enough to tune the car with then I can do Pretty later. Oh and she is now 3" all the way through.

Edited by RandomHero83

Yeah when the car comes back from it's tune (giving peter at RPM my business like I said I would 3 years ago) she's off to option 1 to get some BC Racing V1's as the HSD TT's are out of stock.

Not sure if Autoshop is going to come to the party with paying some of the cost for the new shocks I'll chase that up and report back, Be f**ked if I'll let em put 2nd hand shocks in my baby just to get it out of statutory warranty period tho.

And for the people who have yet to learn this we are doing our weekly meeting at Fatsta Pasta Morayfield (google it for address) 7-7:30 pm start till whenever everyone is over it.

We will have a few non Nissan's this week I believe so the meets may take on a more general JDM feel on occasions which should bolster our ranks and also give us some people to convert to the RB way of thinking.

So Come on down and join in the prattle about skylines and cars in general.

We will have a 200sx I believe and a appearance of probably one of the most interesting cars I have ever seen (all the work is custom done by the owner).

The BC's are running me $1500 Fitted.

Coilpack's arrived today and will be fitted before the tune as peter want to check out the plugs pre tune and make sure she is running well before powering her up.

Haha think mine may need more than polish... Poor baby's been in the wars lately, but she's gonna come out the other end better than ever. Nissan's arctic white, with blue pearl in the clearcoat. Cant wait to get started on it :)

I finished spending 4-5hours polishing my white pearl 33, to have it rain the very next day :P had no choice but to drive the skyline as my gf was out and about :(

116.hks, i think i seen you a few days ago driving towards graham road, so far its the only 32 i have seen in morayfield, besides another white 33 and grey 33

yeah Wednesday nights, last one was a fasta pasta but i believe we are doing carseldine centro (right at the first lights after the bruce at beams road) again next week, and theres a few 32's getting around. i got a black 32 (045JHT) and random hero had a white/black one till recently

Feel free to drop by next wednesday around 7-7:30, we normally sit around infront of Pizza capers and talk cars.

Alright sweet, ill def be there on the weds as long as the gf is working ^_^

my commodore needs panel work, but when i drive it i get withdrawls from the skyline, so no luck there haha.. i only have those small divets over the car, where small rocks interfere with my driving

Welcome Excuses.

So I spoke to Autoshop today and they agreed to give me a cheque for $300, Then 15 mins later they called me again saying that they were not sending me the cheque anymore as the mechanic has ordered suspension for my car (without even looking at it) and thus they can't justify the expenditure of supplying me with the previously agreed amount. I have since sent them a detailed Email listing all contact and what was said during this contact and They are now failing to respond. David the sales guy has been helpful but the owner just seems to keep fobbing me off rather than having a conversation and sticking to the inital agreement. I'll leave it over the weekend and see what happens next week if they haven't given me a desire result by then I will go see them on the saturday.

Thanks m8^

Could possibly read up and see what your issue is, but from what i have gathered something happened to some shocks u bought? They wont pay the costs for the new ones?

Thanks m8^

Could possibly read up and see what your issue is, but from what i have gathered something happened to some shocks u bought? They wont pay the costs for the new ones?

Brought a car from a car yard and the suspension is rooted...bottom line they are dicking me around.

My life is so boring when I am on call, The money is good but man not being able to drink or go out is lame.

Entertain me

you cant go out? haha why, no car obv?

lol, totally missread that then. yeh being on call would suck, i wouldnt know tho

Edited by Excuses