SAU Community

Outer Northside Aspley To Caboolture

RandomHero83

You need a car that runs first troy :P

thursdays might be a better day for some now, i will attend every day for 2 weeks, then i need to skip b/c of work.. what kind of meet, the usual?

is anybody elses channel 7 and some of channel 10 gone bad since all the rain??

mine keeps dropping out or just goin real bad for a while then comes good and repeat..

thinking maybe some water got into teh cabling but only affecting channel 7 and somtimes channel 10 makes it wierd??

my antenna is not even 1 year old so it can't be that

is anybody elses channel 7 and some of channel 10 gone bad since all the rain??

mine keeps dropping out or just goin real bad for a while then comes good and repeat..

thinking maybe some water got into teh cabling but only affecting channel 7 and somtimes channel 10 makes it wierd??

my antenna is not even 1 year old so it can't be that

well mate, as my job description is broadcast technician, and i work in the field, the problem you seem to be getting has nothing to do with your end, it is actually the broadcast tower itself, now without seeing in person both your end and the broadcast site, i couldn't be much more help, the best answer i could give you would be to wait till tomorrow and see how things go, and to be honest, it is a little late at night

sorry i couldn't be of more help

Yeah the other TVs work perfect(gets the missus off the loungeroom tv so I can watch movies or play Playstation lol. But that's not the point...

So you think it might be the cable to the socket??

Quite possible man, plug the working tv into tht spot and if kt works the charm its the tv, if it doesnt theres something wrong with that line alone, also swap the antenna cords as well(try it all bar the hammer!$

So...

This Weds or Thursday coming seems like a good time to do a meet, the question is where?

Possibly Carsedline (a good drive would be fun) and the Morayfield'ish liners can meet at the usual spot on the highway @ the BPs?

For a minute there I thought i'd clicked on tellytroubles.com but no, its SAU :)

Well, we're more than able to attend the weekly meet n have a feed, but someone... (Ash?) may have to provide a back seat and door to door service... Its coming along, but very slowly. Other jobs keep jumping in front of it.

Found a 25DET +ecu + running gear for $1500....all I need now is an LSD and a free weekend...

and some cash.

*passes bowl around*

Crapstix. Worth a shot. :(

Start work tomorrow, so good to be employed again, nearly 3 months on the sidelines sucked ass. Hope to catch ya's on the weekly.

Ash! Msg me n let me know wats going on ;)