SAU Community

Outer Northside Aspley To Caboolture

RandomHero83

i believe that the SR20 stock injectors are the same as the RB injectors, and if so, then i believe that they would be purple, however, i'm no expert here, just relaying information i have read from other forums

Standard Turbo (370CC) injectors are a purple colour:

Image1.jpg

Nismo 555CCs are yellow and 740CCs are red.

S15 SR20 ones are a kind of dark red or brown colour. They are 4 hundred and something CC:

Picture%20030.jpg

Not sure on the 25DE - don't they use top feed injectors same as silvertop 20?

yeah actually....got bitten by the "BUG" when i drove mine home to hide under the roof again the other day. and i found this link! R1 BUG

only if someone give me enough money for it tho, it is a hard decision to make as i am loving the liner......and im only just getting into happy laps etc. but then the money would make for a pretty wild Beetle and kombi. poor things are just sitting there neglected and for too many years. i cant have 4 registered cars, and the skyline is the newest edition to the family......and i hate to say it, but the only one i would consider selling.

The Kombi was bought brand new in Germany by my old man converted to RHD in the factory. and then shipped over here....so its got to much sentimental value.

and the Beetle is the first car i bought and built from the ground up...and a '59 model. so its not going anywhere.

Standard Turbo (370CC) injectors are a purple colour:

Image1.jpg

Nismo 555CCs are yellow and 740CCs are red.

S15 SR20 ones are a kind of dark red or brown colour. They are 4 hundred and something CC:

Picture%20030.jpg

Not sure on the 25DE - don't they use top feed injectors same as silvertop 20?

Ok, so i've got the brown/burgendy injectors, the second one's pictured... Are these suited to the rb25de or am I looking at my problem?

But no debt, n/a, turbo, this is skylines australia, not commonwhores qld

Thanks Ash. Im not working atm, and im workin on a car I enjoy, without spending a bucketload on it, because I have no intention keeping it long term. No, its not turbo, but I have more than doubled my target market when reselling when you consider its P plate legal. This, is more important to me atm, than rwhp...

and some kid who just got their ps who is fully into cars will buy it lol, specially when he can still mod it legally then do a conversion, bang turbo! xD

on another note,

my fiance is pregnant

we are trying to buy a house

my car got a new scratch

the commodore is almost ready to sell (need troy to paint it i think)

Well, im not doing much atm ;) say the word when ur ready...

On another note, big thanks to Smitty, even though we havent actually met, and Chris Rogers, for constructive criticism and positive input, throwing an idea or 2 around to sort out the mess in my engine bay. Appreciate it heaps. :)

I would run it, but the cost is abit atm with saving for a deposit. I need a good performance oil fir about 60-80. The extra 40 may not seem alot but when ur saving it does :P

Purple adds like 1.2rw and is used widely jn the drag scene

I would run it, but the cost is abit atm with saving for a deposit. I need a good performance oil fir about 60-80. The extra 40 may not seem alot but when ur saving it does :P

Purple adds like 1.2rw and is used widely jn the drag scene

Just picked up that your signature contains errors :P