SAU Community

Outer Northside Aspley To Caboolture

RandomHero83

Ill b attending thursday if we can get numbers again. Think its morayfield this week unless we want nandos at carseldine. Im easy, i like the drive.

I wont b at happys, car service this sat on 2 cars and some solicitor crap to do

thought we were going to the westies this week

I have no idea where that is, or where morayfield is lol... I only know carseldine because its near my work...

in brisbane there is two groups that meet each week, sometimes we go over to the other side of brisbane where the other group meets up, and catch up with them, plus there is ice cream

oh yeah, morayfield is about 20 minutes north of carsaldine, most of the northsiders reside that way

If we can get a decent group going its possible, i am yet unconfirmed now but ill update later during the day

lol.....i totally would, but im buggered from a late night last night and wont be heading out tonight at all. Beer is about to be consumed, and Mass Effect 3 to be played!

sry for the late heads up

I won't be heading out, my partner isn't feel too crash hot atm, and this was my last chance as i am now permanent afternoons, maybe we can organize a monthly weekend meet sometime