SAU Community

Ps3 Games Bundle Including Time Crisis 4 And G-Con Gun

34GeeTeeTee

Hi Guys,

I need to offload games and stuff i have collected as i need cash (As usual) as i pre-ordered NFS Shift 2

I have for sale -

Time Crisis 4 - with G-con gun and sensors

X-men origins - wolverine

Need For Speed Shift

Need For Speed Undercover

UFC 2009

Burnout Paradise

Picture -

post-47580-0-98764700-1301446683_thumb.jpg

Would prefer to sell them all as a bundle for $150.00 or ill trade them at EB games. I don't want any lowball offers, this is not E'bay =P

Postage is easy as i work for a packaging company, if these sell quick and easily i may cover the postage cost.

I also have the R18 copy of Pirahna 3D which was a classic, it has the Blu Ray 3D disc and also a Blu Ray version with the old style 3D glasses (These are brand new as i have the proper 3D setup)... 3D naked chicks = AWESOME Hahaha......... This has been watched twice and is like new so i will sell it at $25.00

You can PM me for a quick reply or text on 0434 353 292

Cheers

Matt

I'll post up other random stuff for sale soon as cash is muchly needed =D

post-47580-0-06430000-1301447546_thumb.jpg

Price drop on the games bundle to $140.00

Also, not a big fan of the NEW SHIFT 2 special edition so if anyone wants to buy it with the limited edition keyring and bonus cars and tracks etc you get when you pre-order it i will sell it all for $100 as i paid $110 only on the 31st which was the official release date, either that or ill take it back to EB as its within the 7 days satisfaction thingo..................

• 2 weeks later...