SAU Community

Extremely Modified V35

hey guys as some of you arent aware im not on this forum often anymore but still lurkingaround is because of a accident i had last year. since im just browsing this forum once in a while i might as well give you an ideal of what happened. didnt really hit me then but now looking at it i feel kinda gutted inside.

anyway ill still be around but dont have a nee san atm, got too many cars atm 4 to be exact. once they are sold then ill get a v36 or maybe in a look for r35.

post-49635-0-75786200-1303271599_thumb.jpg

hey guys as some of you arent aware im not on this forum often anymore but still lurkingaround is because of a accident i had last year. since im just browsing this forum once in a while i might as well give you an ideal of what happened. didnt really hit me then but now looking at it i feel kinda gutted inside.

anyway ill still be around but dont have a nee san atm, got too many cars atm 4 to be exact. once they are sold then ill get a v36 or maybe in a look for r35.

Sorry to hear, what happened? not insured?

Damn, man. I thought you bought another V35 for a second. :P

A V36 would be hot! (I am not even going to talk about a R35. :) ).

Sorry to hear, what happened? not insured?

just got back from holiday overseas with my missus last year and arrived back on a friday. sat we were on the way to markets but stopped by mates house. signaled left and turned into driveway as i was doing that some idiot decided to drive right into my right side arse. id say bad judgement by him as he didnt slow down tried to change lanes but other lane was occupied so he had to swerve back to my lane and boom shacka lacka boom@. tbh car wasnt insured as i forgot to pay for it when i was on holiday but it didnt lapsed over 14 days so it was still good but wasnt my fault so all worked out. still....

Damn, man. I thought you bought another V35 for a second. :P

A V36 would be hot! (I am not even going to talk about a R35. :) ).

lol. i still havent given you a ride in the hybrid, the e90 or the starlet gt yet lol

lol. i still havent given you a ride in the hybrid, the e90 or the starlet gt yet lol

Yeah, man. Definitely.

Wait, you still haven't sold your Starlet GT?

I am even thinking of buying a Hybrid to save on fuel when Mirage dies. :P

Edited by VNS 24

Yeah, man. Definitely.

Wait, you still haven't sold your Starlet GT?

I am even thinking of buying a Hybrid to save on fuel when Mirage dies. :P

still have 2 gts. one mildly stock. other one i told you about eats STIs lol

still have 2 gts. one mildly stock. other one i told you about eats STIs lol

True.

Well, if you get a V36, we should be rolling together again. :)

God, I miss those days.

Edited by VNS 24

what a shame. That was one nice V35. wonder if Colin is going to dress it up or just returning it to stock looking.

It was, indeed. :(

I am pretty sure it is back to stock, unless Colin buy different rear bumper because the Weber Sports front and side skirts were sold separately.

Edited by VNS 24

R35 for sure! Or I heard infiniti is coming to aus so get a g37, just expect to pay lexus territory (way better than an is350 looks & quality wise, got to test drive one & I think is350 & V36 similar straight line performance so would be up to the driver imo)

I'd have an R35 yesterday if I wasn't saving up a deposit for an investment property

• 3 weeks later...

and just for comparison before and after =(

Sorry to here mate.. it looked like a head turner :yes: but looking on the bright side its a good reason to upgrade! r35 :rofl: