SAU Community

Motul 300V Sae 15W-50 Competition 4L

SCR34MIN

Hi guys. Starting a group buy for Motul 300V SAE 15W-50 Competition 4L oil.

I have been in contact with a few dealers, the best one i have found so far is Tu Speed.

Heres what they are offering:

RRP: 4L for $109.95

If we can get 10 members interested the least they can offer is 10% off RRP

If we can get 20 members or more than the discount will be increased. At this point in time, until i have numbers of of how many people are interested i will not know how much more of a discount will apply, but logic would say that the more members interested, the better the discount will be.

Shipping:

I can get them all sent to my location for $30. Iam working on seeing how much for the items to be sent to different locations over Aus.Soon as i have numbers and locations down i will be able to give them the numbers and see what they can do.

If you are interested, Leave your name and location and soon as we have 20 or more i will be in contact with the company and see what they can work out.

Group Buy will start from 27/4/11 until 1/6/11. Or until we have enough people interested to get a nice discount.

Also. Iam getting prices on 20L and 60L Drums, maybe if people are keen they can divide a 20L up between them and their mates. like i said above, soon as i have a list of people interested i will let Tu Speed know and get a final price.

NAME: LOCATION:

10% OFF

FURTHER DISCOUNT: