SAU Community

Br3Ndan's White R33 Skyline Stolen

br3ndan

Yeah for sure he should of had insurance, but if your car was stolen and you didn't have insurance, wouldn't you feel like your in a desperate situation.

Even if 100 people chip in that amount he's gonna have 5 grand to start a new project, us skyline people gotta stick together.

Yeah for sure he should of had insurance, but if your car was stolen and you didn't have insurance, wouldn't you feel like your in a desperate situation.

Well yeh, but personally I wouldn't want a free handout. There are far worse things in the world than someone stealing my car.

The only kind of person I don't know that I'd give $50 to that I might not get back is called a croupier....

The moral of the story is that yes, this situation sucks. But it's also the kind of situation you have insurance for. If you can't afford it, you can't afford the car. Best of luck that it turns up and/or is salvageable

You know me Nathan! So hand it over! hahaha

Thought I would clear up, that it used to be my car, I sold it to the girl who got it stolen off her.

I paid insurance on that thing for 4 years.. cost me a fortune.. She had it just 2 months and no insurance and its gone!....

Nice thinking Paulie C, while yes i tend to agree with others in regards to insurance, but its nice to know someone is always trying to help. Refreshing change in this modern world dont ya think?

Edited by br3ndan

The only kind of person I don't know that I'd give $50 to that I might not get back is called a croupier....

The moral of the story is that yes, this situation sucks. But it's also the kind of situation you have insurance for. If you can't afford it, you can't afford the car. Best of luck that it turns up and/or is salvageable

i used to be a croup, does that still count?? rolleyes.gif

Even if 100 people chip in that amount he's gonna have 5 grand to start a new project, us skyline people gotta stick together.

Maybe if boobs were shown in the wasteland.