SAU Community

Fs: 5Zigen Header For V35 And Possibly 350Z

Hi guys, I've got a set of 5 zigen headers up for sale. They are practically brand new. Installed for a couple of minutes then I took it off then changed it to tomei headers.

Ill be honest to you, it will fit skyline v35 but the Right header will only have a few millimetres gap from the steering shaft. Here are a few quotes from my old thread for the solutions

"They're LHD extractors. Get an extender bar and a hammer, and beat it out of the way. It should only need a few mm. That's what the workshop did with mine (after I spoke to a mate of mine with the same issue, and he recommended it as his solution).

Follow the time-honoured tradition. :)"

"Yes i had the same problem.

It still hits when turning left when the car is cold. Only just. ( might fix it one day )

They are made for Left hand drive cars. I had mine shaved a little.

Try heating the spot up it tuches and hitting with a hammer. :thumbsup:"

I will let them go for $500, please dont hesitate to contact me on 0430 195789 or drop me a message if I dont pick up the phone.

Thanks guys

headerssk.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by RR33YY

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Perhaps some have been put off by this -

Installed for a couple of minutes then I took it off then changed it to tomei headers.

Was it just the fitment issue that made you change to Tomei headers?

• 3 weeks later...

It was just the fitment. The reason why we had to take it off straight away because we ran out of time for the dyno day. We did not have enough time to play around with the headers. As y' all know installing extractors on a V engine isnt easy and time consuming. So once the tomei installed I cbf'd trying to install the 5zigen again.

• 2 weeks later...