SAU Community

Are Any Brisbane Sau Members Pharmacists?

666DAN

are you talking about your student placements? or are you talking about your pre-reg?

which side of town are you on? why dont you drop your resume in at your local pharmacy?

p.s. im not a pharmacist, but may be able to help you out.

Yeah mate pre reg. Exhausted pretty much most of the pharmacies in the area. The market is flooded with us at the moment and pre reg jobs are scarce. Im south brisbane

Yeah mate pre reg. Exhausted pretty much most of the pharmacies in the area. The market is flooded with us at the moment and pre reg jobs are scarce. Im south brisbane

you're not wrong about the flooded part. the push is for you new grads to go out to rural areas.

i know a fair few pharmies (one of them is me lady), all working around the place. how willing are you to work in rural areas?

If you want, we can take this conversation off-line and i might be able to help you (pm me).

I know it's far away. But hell. If you needed to do it really badly. Mackay always has room. We have over 15 stores up here and they always seem to have room. Our hospitals are also looking at the moment. The person I'm dating her mother won Pharmacist of the year last year :)