SAU Community

just bought my new car..wot ya reakon

Gday i just brought myself my first car a early 1994 Skyline r33 GTS-T yesterday offa singapoore guy who needed to sell cos he was going back home. It looks pretty stock but i got a few plans for it. like with the money saved on the purchase i want to get sum buddy club P1 17'' rims and a new front bar

The car itself has turbosmart boost controller, autometer side mounted boost air/fuel pressure gauges, a'pexi downpipe and exhaust 3.5''(i think), performance brake pads and machined down, lowered all round with king springs, carbon fibre dash paneling, new handbrake boot and gear leather, sony xplod headunit with 6'' splits, turbo timer, air filter, razo gearknob, alarm and immobiliser. 93,..kms

Thats all i can think of atm, but at the price it was at it wasnt gonna last for too long $14,500 with rwc. i will probably take those stickers of too.

nice car dude

i'm saving up for some buddy club p1 racing rims as well.!!!

but it will take me a while after coping a big speeding fine. But yeah drive safely!~!

hey is that a GTS? or is it an auto?

14,500 is a bargain!! cant be for a manual gts-t can it?

but yeah enjoy ur ride dude

ACcording to his pics it is manual

Nice car mate...bloody good price aswell :)

Maybe we should organise a group buy on buddy club p1 rims???

I know quite a few people interested in buying a set...

im getting a full check over by a family friend who imports and tunes jap cars early next week. but the car is very clean as u can see from the pics. Yea id like to know how much aset of these r worth new, most second hand ones iver seen r like round $1500 mark.

im getting a full check over by a family friend who imports and tunes jap cars early next week. but the car is very clean as u can see from the pics. Yea id like to know how much aset of these r worth new, most second hand ones iver seen r like round $1500 mark.

http://www.unrealautosports.com/shopdispla...&cat=Buddy+Club

i think the White ones might go really well with your car.. i dunno about the mighty gold.

yea i reakon white would go really nice. is there ne1 on here who has a pic of a burgandy r33 with white wheels or even buddy club ones?

LastTemptation did urs come with ur car if not where did u get them and how much?

Congrats...on the car. Before you spend a cent, have a chat to Skylinegeoff, INASNT & the boys from ICE Performace. INASNT just got 280rwkw from his beast.

Personally, I prefer the sleeper / semi stock look. Helps, keep the cops of ya back, and means more moula$ on the go factor... where it counts.