SAU Community

Probably A Noob Question

chubs

Im looking to finish the exhaust on my S2 33gtst. I have a mate who has a dump pipe laying around from his CA 180 to suit a t28 and we are wondering will this fit up to my standard turbo?? ive got my flame suit on but if it will it will save me $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

No.

Different mounting pisition I assume, plus it would be a different size turbo and possibly different o2 sensor hole.

Just go to justjap.com snd buy s new bolt on one, under 300 bucks if memory serves me correctly.

Yeah no go, different pattern.

Justjap actually sell a 1 piece front and fump for $179 which is proven to work very well.

Will replace the whole section from turbo to cat.

GL

Is it an aftermarket exhaust?

In that case why would you want to fit a factory dump anyway, it will then become the most restrictive point in the system. If it's a factory system then just hit up some importers if you don't want to pay for an aftermarket. Would be sub $50 I would guess.

thanks guys. found out another mate may have what i need floating around at home. i think my cat is on the way out so figure i may as well get the dump pipe done at the same time.

Hmmm lucked out. well if any of you guys see a dump/front pipe for sale in bris can u let me know. cbf payin almost 700 quotes ive gotten from exhaust shops.

Hmmm lucked out. well if any of you guys see a dump/front pipe for sale in bris can u let me know. cbf payin almost 700 quotes ive gotten from exhaust shops.

Check the for sale forums and call the jap importers in your area.

done that. no luck. most wreckin joints only got catbacks

not for a stock one... what's the point in that? call them to see if they have new ones, most jap importers should have something.

lol im talkin bout 3inch. i wouldnt waste my time buyin a stock one as thats what i have now. i got 2 more places to call. then i may have to result to buyin online. which i dont really like the idea of but if needs must i guess.