SAU Community

R34 Gtt Rear Quarter Panel Gtr Conversion

sevan34

hii guys i was just wondering if anyone can help me im trying to convert my rear end with the gtr rear quarter panels and with the gtr rear bar which i will get from viva garage does anyone know if i can modify my nismo sideskirts to fit the rear panels and the front fenders or if i need to also get the gtr rear tailgate covers to ? i already have big wheels to fit on along with spacers ? anyone please help

Edited by sevan34

sevan: yes, the gt-r conversion is MONSTROUSLY costly, while the body parts themselves may not be overly so, the cost of fitting and spraying it is likely to double the cost of the parts, since the gt-r conversion covers almost all of the car.

I think its estimated at around 6k or so? you could do alot with 6k mate

those are also really expensive, imo if you want a body kit just get something nice that was made for a gt-t, and if you want put a bonnet made for a gt-r on, and a mole to give the front that more round and aggressive look

thanks for the help guys really appreciate it, this is my plan i wana buy the rear fenders and the rear impul rear bumper and get my side skirts modified to fit iv alrerady got monster sized wheels at 18 X 10.5 volk wheels and 38 mm rear spacers so it sits flush with the rear guards im quoted for the parts at $650 including shipping from viva garage and the guys i know quoted me $2200 fitted and sprayed (good mates of mine) is there anything else i should worry about before doing so or am i set for the job ?

• 1 month later...