Year: 1996

Model: R33 GTS-T

Transmission: Manual

Colour: Silver/grey

KMS: 192,000

Rego: May 2012

Safety: Dual Air Bags

Engine: RB25DET

Price: $9500 ono (All Reasonable offers considered)

Located: Picton area NSW

Modifications:

Central locking

Rhino Imobiliser and boot battery kill switch

Greddy front mount intercooler

Xcedy twin plate button clutch

3" turbo back (new dump 2 weeks ago)

HKS turbo timer

Walbro furl pump

Splitfire coil packs

Brand new Platinum Iridium plugs

TurboSmart boost T: 10.5psi (very comfortable with these mods)

Bigger side skirts

Boost gauge (mounted tight & tidy - no holes)

18" wheels with 265 rears (4 new tyres)

Mechanical History/Replacements:

New water pump (replaced when original started squeaking)

Power steering pump

Spark plugs

Engine oil every 5000kms with Penrite

New timing belt & Drive belts at 180,000kms

Aircon Serviced

Car History:

I bought this car earlier this year off the original importer who was an eldery father and his son who imported it in 2005 and did most of the work themselves as the father is a mechanic.

This car was unregistered for nearly 1 year, living in the garage before i bought it and was only registered for me to buy it. It has been treated very well and is very neat for a 15 year old car!

Reason for sale:

I only drove this car on weekends basically and I have since started a new job as a freight train driver. As this is shift work, I rarely have weekends off to drive it these days.

It is a very genuine neat R33 that will make an excellent reliable car for whoever buys it!

Asking $9500 ONO

Reasonable offers considered, but if you don't have anything even close to that mark please don't bother contacting me trying to haggle a bargain. SERIOUS/GENUINE buyers only.

PHOTOS BELOW

09092011356.jpg

09092011355.jpg

25062011261.jpg

26062011272.jpg

09082011320.jpg

Edited by oosty85

I have an offer of $6300 to sell next working week to a work mate who has insurance money being processed. So if anyone wants to beat that by any price, the car is yours. $6300 is the absolute rock bottom price I will part with it for.

$6400/$6500 is an absolute bargain for a genuine Series II GTST Manual with genuine KMS and 7.5 months rego and very good mods!! I paid $7600 after negotiating for it not that long ago. You can barely find a neat AUTO series 1 for $6000. INSPECTIONS welcome once again as I have had NONE so far and I am located pretty damn good for anyone even close to sydney or south coast even.

50 mins south of Sydney airport areas. 30 mins from Wollongong. 40 mins from Penrith.

Car will be sold for anything down to $6400. If you're interested MAKE AN OFFER or miss out.

• 1 month later...