9sec WRXs

ultim8DTM5

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nismogtsx

This is the video where he achieved 390rwkw @ 1.6bar

Anyway i went to the jam, and the subzero car could only manage a 10.05, not to say thats shabby either........

Just saying that because there was an Evo 3 there that ran a 10.40 and he did all the work himself (ecept the turbo). He built the exhaust, intercooler, air box....blah blah blah....

To explain more he paid for all of the mods and has only spent 4 grand on the car to get it down to 10.40.... Pretty good if you ask me.... For an owner driver.... After all Sub-zero is a company and basiclly works the car to its extreme and it probably worth over 50g's................

Originally posted by PVL-747

the R32 GTR, he is no longer allowed back on the track unless he races at Heathcote Melbourne which is an private track.

TRY09's did run a 10.06 @ 139mph. It will be at the Jamboree, going for a 9sec pass.  

Croydon ran 9.70's at Heathcote at the Turbotitles a couple of months ago. very impressive car to say the least.

why isnt the r32 gtr allowed on a racetrack???

mmhmm ...

i'd say andra is blocking it assuming he doesnt have a rollcage and parachute...

i don't think you mean heathcote but calder in melbourne, which is owned by bob jane who tells andra to get stuffed, daryl kerrigan style...

which is why all the 9-10sec VL streeters run at the calder street meets and are still 'legal'

Originally posted by nismogtsx

This is the video where he achieved 390rwkw @ 1.6bar

Anyway i went to the jam, and the subzero car could only manage a 10.05, not to say thats shabby either........

Just saying that because there was an Evo 3 there that ran a 10.40 and he did all the work himself (ecept the turbo). He built the exhaust, intercooler, air box....blah blah blah....

To explain more he paid for all of the mods and has only spent 4 grand on the car to get it down to 10.40.... Pretty good if you ask me.... For an owner driver.... After all Sub-zero is a company and basiclly works the car to its extreme and it probably worth over 50g's................

im with stupid ^^^

to me private/owner based cars are worth a hell of a lot more than cars with a vested interest in them, demo cars or mechanic cars of a workshop, whatever.

:uh-huh:

Originally posted by Cookie

NO.

This forum sux, I use to like it but I dont like it at all!

I HATE IT...

that's fair enough. you don't have to come back if you don't like it. if you don't stop posting crap here i'm gonna make sure you can't come back.

Originally posted by torana_mad

cookie mate do you even have a car? oh sorry i mean are you out of school :D  

kids if you dont like it then just dont post and p!ss off.

Ash.

i hate little kids who aint even got their L plates who talk crap on forums!

Performance forums is full of em!:uh-huh:

Subzero's skyline ran 5 x 9sec passes on the Wednesday test and tune. the best passes being a 9.81 @ 143mph, 9.81 @ 137mph, 9.84 @ 137mph and a couple of 9.9's. If you were at the Jamboree and know anything about drag racing you would have noticed it was turning the tyres off the line on every pass. Mick was ONLY running 1 bar boost and 100hp NOS, on their last pass mick wound the boost up to 1.6 bar still with 100hp NOS and smoked the tyres to half track. It either needs a better suspension setup and bigger slicks or go the whole hog and fit tubs and a 9 inch with a 4 link rear end. I think my VLT will hook up alot better than the Skyline. :)

As for the GTR it has to have a full cage fitted, racing harnesses and a full tech inspection to be allowed to race at an ANDRA sanctioned track .i.e Willowbank.

Guest nismogtsx

PVL.....

I know that the car ran under 9's in testing, however that does not make it official.... I fyou know so much about drag racing than you would know that a test and tune can not be used as a record.... Only can be used as an ET.....

I know the car is capable of sub 9's... Well its a skyline... YEAH

Anyway i was trying to say the car did good. But for a car that had heaps spent on it then it did average...

I liked the lancer better cause its an owner driver / modifer......

My type of car.....

I have been to sub-zero and was not happy with their quotes for jobs to be done to my car.... So there fore i look to better places and their mechanics cars to see what sort of job I can get done.....