SAU Community

Set Superspark Coilpacks For Rb25de/t Ser2 / R34 Gtr Rb26dett / Stagea Rb25de/t

Hi guys,

I have a set of SuperSpark coilpacks for sale in good condition.

$300.

They will be the right ones for:

* R33 RB25DE/T Series 2 (1995-1998)

* R34 GTR RB26DETT

* Stagea RB25DE/T - WGC34 RB25DE (1996-1997), WGNC34 RB25DE (1996-1997)and RB25DET (1996-1998).

They are red and look pretty joy in the engine bay as well; with the center cover off obviously

The reason for sale is that I'm going to be selling my car soon and have put the standard coils back in their place. I would rather someone get them on here than the juvie that will probably want to buy my car with his hard earned but small amount of cash =P This allows me to lower the price i'm selling my car for more justifiably!

Used for 6 months in my car.

I still have the box they came in, which they are living in now. They work great and I had no problems with them at all!

The benefits over the factory items as stated by SuperSpark are:

* More Power

* Improved Combustion

* Stronger Spark

* Direct Replacement

SuperSpark also claim to produce up to 10% more spark energy over standard coils resulting in increased ignition performance.

I am located in Perth, very centrally south side.

If you're in Perth you can come and grab them from my place!

I am willing to post these out in Australia at the buyers expense but preffer not to. I will need payment before postage so you don't rip me off or I am happy to do COD if you get in before the Perth kids

When I purchased these they were going for $499 RRP and i'll take $300 for them. I think $199 off for a set of great working coils is fair.

Please PM me if interested! I don't want much hastle on my mobile as I work and go to uni. IF you feel you have to please SMS only - and don't get upset if it takes me a little time to reply..In your SMS could you please also put in your SAU username so I can PM you and know who's who, and if needed who got in first. Thanks!

Contact Number: 0419929543

Contact Name: Rhys

Contact Email: [email protected]

Cheers guys! :thumbsup: