SAU Community

(nsw) Wanted - R34 Gt-r

GTR-34A

Hello,

Im located in Newcastle and currently have been searching with no luck for a clean R34 GTR vspec. have been to sydney several weeks in a row looking at cars.

Looking for a Black, purple or blue vspec I or better. will consider a non vspec if its black and immaculate.

Needs to be in good condition. No rust!

lower kms the better (jap history is preferred but not a deal breaker)

Preferably not too modded, stage one is great, anything above that de-values the car in my opinion, unless maybe if all stock parts have be retained and mods arent stupid etc...

price bracket is pretty open 40-60k, and i have cash ready so no hassles from the bank.

want to buy asap so let me know if you have something like the above avaliable.

I will be in sydney this weekend inspecting cars if i get some to look at!

call or txt on 0435 721 814 or just PM.

Cheers,

Anthony

Hey guys,

didnt get a chance to look at cars in sydney this weekend, so am still on the hunt.

Will be in sydney again this weekend if some are offered / pop up for sale. really keen on black, or vspecIIs or similar.

Have money in the bank waiting! let me know. PM text or call.

Cheers,

Anthony.

1) There may be a terrific Pearl Black R34 GT-R V-Spec II NUR coming up for sale in Canberra fairly soon. PM me for his User Name. It is out of your price range though, being a NUR.

2) Someone else has an immaculate Pearl Black R34 GT-R V-Spec II Copy, but I don't think he wants to sell at this time. This one won Best Concours Award (signed by Skaifey) April '09.

Cheers mate, pm'd

At the moment only have one gtr to inspect on the weekend, looking for at least one more to make my trip to sydney worth while!

Would really like to look at more vspecIIs...

Let me know today / tonight please if you have one so I can organise / confirm inspections etc...

Cheers,

Anthony

Hi Anthony,

Just this morning there may be a change of heart on #2 - even tho' he's getting a brand new Alpine INA W900E head unit installed as we speak (at Stage Co).

I'll send you an email with Pics of the car from the Daily Telegraph + his Ph#

Cheers,

Terry