SAU Community

Ryda Superstore

morlock

Hey guys,

Has anyone bought car stereo stuff from Ryda.com??

I just bought some fusion gear from them and they have stuffed me around and aren't even going to give me the freight charge for free.

Am considering requesting refund (which they are unlikely to give) and will probably have to go to court to get it.

Has anyone else had any problems with them?

hehe....the sales guy kept telling me that it was being delivered tomorrow, whenever I called it was always being delivered tomorrow....after a few days they told me that the inventory computer stuffed up and it wasn't in stock. When i tried relating everything that happend to the manager of the store, he was extremely rude and aggresive and wouldn't take responsibility for the stuff up. I only asked him if they could delivery the gear the same day instead of overnight due to the fact that I had been waiting long and was expecting it to arrive 2 days after I placed the order.

The phone conversation ended badly, however the next day I received a call from the original sales person that I dealt with to say that they would be hand delivering it to me.

So it ended on a positive note, which im happy about. But I don't understand why some people take complaints about service so personally, the manager acted like I was attacking him or something.

Anyway, it all ended well so am obviously not going to pursue it further.

We mail order around the country everyday and I find in the case of issues it’s just easier to admit to the customer that we have made a mistake rather than try and insult their intelligence.

Most wise people realise you’re only human and not perfect. If we make a mistake then we give the person the product at wholesale price. Simply as that.