SAU Community

Battlefield 3 Night - Anyone?

R31Nismoid

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,

Sorry for the late notice but wont be able to get a server (this may change at a later date but not in time for wed). What I could organise is a friendly scrim with my clan though? They are not in anyway serious gamers and just play casually. It would also help with player numbers as I don't see to many people putting there hands up here.

Please let me know if you guys want me to organise this as we have our own clan server.

Also I am currently in the process of setting up an SAU Teamspeak channel. This should be created tomorrow and ill post up the details. This will be a permanent channel for SAU only :)

Cozi.

Edit: I also will not be home till about 10/10:30 AEST but I can pass on details to ash so it wont be an issue.

Edited by Cozi

i'm keen if i'm about the place

i'm nowhere near a serious gamer and hardly get into it but love to have a round or two

never played rush tho... inly bought the game to push my graphics cards - no srsly!

origin = 910bluey

Edited by 910trx

Oh so you have the russian edition as well? Should be an easy enough fix

I was speaking with the place I bought my copy from and he hinted to take the English patch off the update then apply the patch again

should we add a tag [sAU] so if we flood a server we can identify who is who?

I'll add the names in this thread as friends, feel free to reject or delete after the night

also allow about 30 mins to download the Nov 22 patch (about 458mb) so log in early DL and then play, or you will be like me and sitting waiting for the DL to happen chewing up battle time.

Edited by 910trx

Oh so you have the russian edition as well? Should be an easy enough fix

I was speaking with the place I bought my copy from and he hinted to take the English patch off the update then apply the patch again

no no i meant "Madaz is playing BATTLEFIELD 3: RUSSIAN SOVIET EDITION" or whatever

haha

Ok not sure if a private server we will be sorted for tonight. However as soon as you set a password, the servers become un-ranked so ye. Kinda a double edge sword in some ways.

BUT

Had a quick look through the server listings and there are HEAPS with 10+ free spots. So plenty of room to find one easily and follow from friends lists :thumbsup:

So i reckon for tonight that's the way to go!

Sorting out T/S at the moment. Should be good to go in 25mins :)

Ok not sure if a private server we will be sorted for tonight. However as soon as you set a password, the servers become un-ranked so ye. Kinda a double edge sword in some ways.

BUT

Had a quick look through the server listings and there are HEAPS with 10+ free spots. So plenty of room to find one easily and follow from friends lists :thumbsup:

So i reckon for tonight that's the way to go!

Sorting out T/S at the moment. Should be good to go in 25mins :)

Buttload of free servers all day. I've been having a go, still pretty crap at it.

Ts details for SAU. Please note ill make another thread tonight outlining somethings regarding this channel but for now go nuts.

Team Speak Details:

Server address: tms-1.games.on.net

Server port: 9987

Join the channel SAU - SCROLL down channel list to bottom first, and go up a couple.

Password: Ashsucks