SAU Community

R33Gtr Rebuild

Hello everyone, this is my first post on here so go gental on me lol. I have a 1995 R33 GTR and im looking into a rebuild of the motor. I looking to make around 350kw atw. Im planing on using it on the track in the near future but also want to be able to drive it on the road to work or just around the place. I was just looking for some ideas and input to what i should do to the bottom end to make this power but also have a engine that wont just die on me from the power it is making.

Looking forward to the ideas

Thankyou

Damien

Standard bottom end will handle the power your chasing. If your gona track it on a regular basis id extend your sump or get a baffle kit and over fill with oil before every track day.

Apart from that just use the standard proven formula for 350 on a rb26..

Exhaust

Injectors

Fuel Pump

Apexi PowerFC

2860-5's

Z32 AFM's

Poncams

Wind the boost up and away you go... I would look at upgrading the clutch too at those power levels

Well my car spent 3 weeks at EFI due to some wiring issues and timing issues with Sean the tuner being away.

The AFM power wire was earthing out on the Power steering fluid container got that sorted and installed a new ECU due to the power fc dying.

With tune it made 455hp it previously made 467rwhp we sacrificed power for midrange on a safe tune.