SAU Community

98 R34 Gt-T $16500...

Here's my '98 model R34 GT-T. This car was only complied in feb this year. It had 65000kms on it then and now it has 68000kms. I have been given a work vehicle and now I don't have the space or the time to drive the car. It's a shame because I had some plans for the car, but now i've got no need for it. The car is as about as standard as they roll out of the factory. The only aftermarket parts on the car are the JVC cd/mp3 player and the window tints. It's pretty much the perfect blank canvas to make your own mods and make it yours. If you have any questions about the car, don't hesitate to pm, text or call. I've got 16500 on it, but im also negotiable. My name is Brett, 0431623006.

Im open to offers guys, it's also on carsales now! I have no doubt that the kms are legit. Come check out the car in the flesh, see it's condition, then ask questions. From top to bottom this car is like new. I'm extremely fussy with my cars, this 34 won't disappoint. IM OPEN TO OFFERS OF THE CASH VARIETY, NO SWAPS!

registering interest , however I noticed that the pic from your carsales ad , the bootlid doesnt look like its alligned with the car in a flush manne r, has the car been in any road accidents?

it could be just angle ,

Edited by supanoodle