SAU Community

R31 Skyline

newv35owner

Hey Guys,

I have posted on the V Series forum previously but am new to the classics.

When I first met my husband he had a very nice R31 1988 (I think) I do know that it had a RB30 engine in it and a very large and loud exhaust hanging out of the back. From what I know it wasn't anything special in the way of a GTR or anything along those lines.

We had to sell the car about 4 years ago for financial reasons. At the time we were living in Northern Canberra.

The car was white with the bottom half on the car under the trim a dark grey and the car also had the original Nissan Mags, which I have not seen on another car since.

I have recently purchased a V35 Skyline, which on the other forum you will notice I am having a minor issue with :mellow:

However, I was looking to surprise my husband for our anniversary or perhaps his birthday with this car or even a car similar if possible.

If anyone could tell me if there is one available or even if they know where this particular car is, I dont mind what condition the car is in, if we can verify that it was my husbands old car, as his dream when I met him was to fix it up as a hobby car.

I have attached a car which looks similar to the car that I am looking for, but I am unable to find a picture of the rims which were on the car at the time. Note, this is not the car my husband owned, but which is similar.

post-89406-0-33517000-1325214087_thumb.jpg

Any assistance is greatly appreciated :thanks: