Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Check your FPCM. What happens if you bypass it? The ECU will bypass it during prime + initial start, then the FPCM kicks in and slows the pump down.
    • Did you pay using a credit card? If so, possible you could do a charge back?
    • Hey guys, I did a smoke test this week chasing vacuum leaks and found two leaks which I fixed up... Now having a weird issue where it starts and at idle after a few seconds the fuel pressure suddenly goes to 0 and stalls.. if I blip the throttle, it will regain pressure and keep going though. I put a new fuel filter on and drained the old fuel and put new fuel in but maybe thats stirred up some crap in the fuel tank and blocked the intake or something??? Any other ideas? FPR stuffed? EDIT: Also, when it stalls, the pump primes and pressure goes back up and it starts again as per normal and happens all over again.
    • Absolute best bang for the buck I've ever owned. Stock they had somewhere around 550-600hp, a pulley, intake and exhaust later I was at 800. Absolute torque monster and blast to drive. 
    • I don't have to globe holders because they disappeared with the indicator assembly. I cut off the car side connector and replaced with spade connectors (it used foul up with moist dust). So GTR globe holders might work. I found a complete assembly on eBay, but they want $390!!!! I purchased a replacement pair of smoked lens assemblies, but they don't come with the globe holders and wires.