Yo-Yo

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^^lol

i a tweet awhile ago from the writer of lost saying "no guys. i didn't co-write the ending of Mass Effect 3".

and that conspiracy keanu meme saying "maybe it really was better with kinect (xbox joke)

970If.jpg

also saw an iPhone game from Blizzard called "supply depot". Under features it said

"multiple endings, each influenced and color coded for your convenience (further epic endings planned for post release as downloadable content"

i lol'd at ME3 reference

^^^^^^ baaahhahahaha, it always catch's me out when i've been watching some cut scenes or talking to people and have the sound turned up, then the next time i go through a relay its a mad rush for the remote to turn it down.

i've finally got some time to play this game so been putting in a few hours here and there. I'm already up to 17 hours and haven't finished it yet, i'm doing the first tuchanka missions. you guys doing it in 16 must have been speed running it lol. I am doing all the side quest and talking to everyone, i spent a couple hours going around the citadel talking to people and listening to there conversations.

i am sick of the little fetch missions. e.g. find better power schematics and deliver them to so and so on the citadel. my main issue is it doesn't tell you if you've met the mission parameters so you've got to remember that you've picked up the item and to give it to the person next time at the citadel.

and in the spirit. edit: can't figure out youtube embeds.

Edited by QWK32

best way to do it: go to EVERY system

get it 100% or be VERY sure there's absolutely nothing in the system

go to citadel

talk to EVERYONE you can (or press V to see people's names, go see them)

do main mission

rinse, repeat.

i'm just before the last mission, but doing the ipad game to get readiness up to 100%. f**k all the haters, i can wait for an ending (hitting europe up on friday anyway)

and yeah i wanna remove that damn video of using the gates :/

yeah thats basically what i'm doing, after every story mission i check all the systems for 100% asset collection. i've got into the habit of writing the items down on a little notepad so i can easily check them off and know when i've completed them. i just liked how on ME2 there was a little breakdown of the mission that would tell you if you have the items and where to return it to.

you can buy some of the citadel fetch mission items at the spectre office under the spectre requisition terminal. You cant buy the artefacts where you need to go scan for them on planets but the "power schematics" etc you can buy for a few of them.

i've been using the Mass Effect datapad app on the iPhone. you can sign in with your Origin account, and theres a galaxy map where you can send your crew on missions in the sectors to gain military readiness. Good if your at work or leave it over night, just check in every few hours to collect your readiness. You only gain 1 and a bit % per mission but atleast your gaining readiness while your doing other stuff.

beat my second play through yesterday. mostly renegade adept, brought 4800 odd EMS to the table. The endings still a head-scratcher the second time round.

i've been using the Mass Effect datapad app on the iPhone. you can sign in with your Origin account, and theres a galaxy map where you can send your crew on missions in the sectors to gain military readiness. Good if your at work or leave it over night, just check in every few hours to collect your readiness. You only gain 1 and a bit % per mission but atleast your gaining readiness while your doing other stuff.

yep, but apparently readiness decays over time (albeit slowly), GAAAAAAAAAAYYYY

so yeah gotta get it VERY near to 100%, smash it out then just after collecting to get 100%, finish the last missions :)

970If.jpg

also saw an iPhone game from Blizzard called "supply depot". Under features it said

"multiple endings, each influenced and color coded for your convenience (further epic endings planned for post release as downloadable content"

i lol'd at ME3 reference

because its a giant space gun!! (i want one)

love the noise.....wakes up the house late at night if i dont mute it :thumbsup:

yep, but apparently readiness decays over time (albeit slowly), GAAAAAAAAAAYYYY

so yeah gotta get it VERY near to 100%, smash it out then just after collecting to get 100%, finish the last missions :)

i thought only decayed when you were playing single player to encourage you to play multiplayer and idnt decay if you were inactive. im probably wrong though.

you dont need 100% anyway, you need 4000EMS to get the "best" ending if you make a specific choice at the end (5000 EMS, it doesn't matter what you choose at the end (not that is does anyway sad.gif ))

so for some people, 4000 EMS will be 80% or so. you dont need to get 100%.

i think multiplayer still the best way to get your EMS up

EDIT: NEWS-Y TYPE STUFF!!!!

Bioware preppring "amazing" Mass Effect 3 Announcement for PAX

the_admission_by_lordess_alicia-d41frv9.jpg

Edited by alex182

SHIT it just deleted everything i wrote, fark

EMS? I know about readiness and like "war assets" or something...

also, won't be playing for 5 weeks, europe!

and i know they'll release the "real" ending as DLC, i'm really hoping as a good-will gesture they'll make it free or very cheap (but all the 12 year olds will cry even about $1)... but chance, 0. i dont care, i've got the disposable income to buy it, sif i care about paying a bit moar. i got N7 cheap anyhoo :D

rZTDo.jpg

you've got your total military strength (TMS) from your war assets, you've got your galactic readiness as a percentage. Your total military strength is influenced by your galactic readiness percentage giving you your "Essential Military Strength" (EMS)

So if your TMS is 4000 but your readiness is at the default 50%, your EMS will only be 2000, and it's that that gets delivered to the final mission