SAU Community

Vic - Garage Cafe - Meet & Greet – March

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great too meet up with you guys again....

Josh and Stayer - Good run back on the Princes Highway...All three of us occupying all the lanes with ZedGrl in front was cool...and the sound through the tunnels!!! We need a proper cruise soon...: :D

Drag race you at the lights...which I believe Josh you lost..but I could be mistaken, cuz you started much further behind....

Yeah I thought that was what Josh was referring to. Since I saw him in my rear view mirror I'm pretty sure I was far enough ahead to claim victory but I stopped at the speed limit so figured I'd let Josh pass rather than cut him off...

yep, great meet

have you guys seen the crowd gathering at Warrigal Rd / Princess Hwy as you drove past there?

crowd didn't start to gather yet.. usually around after 10:30 - 11 is when the crowd starts showing up.

i believe opal you would've smoked me anyway so I'm just going to tell people i kept up with you

LOL

crowd didn't start to gather yet.. usually around after 10:30 - 11 is when the crowd starts showing up.

i believe opal you would've smoked me anyway so I'm just going to tell people i kept up with you

LOL

Well this is your club so if you want I can pretend that you beat me so you look good in front of your posse ;)

Well this is your club so if you want I can pretend that you beat me so you look good in front of your posse ;)

haha couldn't care less really =D

happy to lose to anyone with a nice car lol

Another good show for the V's (and the always welcomed Opal and her lovely Z).

Will be good to see all the headlights on, I defiantly got my work cut out getting lights rewired so they work normally. Anyone know a place that could get it done right?

Ya, good meet up night, see y'all the next meet! :D

Hey Tyler, sorry about the rat runs to the Westgate. I hate stopping at lights, LOL! Hopefully next time it be more a direct route than a rat run.

Hey Tyler, sorry about the rat runs to the Westgate. I hate stopping at lights, LOL! Hopefully next time it be more a direct route than a rat run.

Tony, I found that document which tells you what each code of your 18 digit Nissan number means. I'll bring it along for our next meet. Alternatively, send it across and I'll try and interpret it for you.

Good to see the usual suspects and meet the new ones, funnily enough I headed to the drags the long way once we'd finished, must have missed that conversation...

Tyler, I'll probably approach Nuwan at IREV to do my lights and replace a window motor while its down there, he is friendly and by all accounts has done a lot of first hand work on V's.

I had no problems with the run out, yeah I kinda didn't time the lights very well, my bad. I was laughing so hard laughing-smiley-014.gif when the cop pulled out in front of you. I could tell you didn't want to go past him at all. Then I cut off that other Skyline coz he was driving like a grandma.