SAU Community

Rb26Dett Engine

R32DaveGTR

Hey all,

I bought an R32 GTR a couple months or so ago, but last weekend the engine decided to die, big style! So I am now on the look-out for a new one. Preferably with some mods done eg. forged rods and pistons, bearings etc. Not after a gearbox or anything else like that except maybe a turbo upgrade but that is less important. Also after a decent oil pump.

Let me know what you guys have!

Or failing that I would be looking for somewhere in the Townsville/ Queensland to get my engine rebuilt with forged rods and pistons etc. if anyone knows a decent place I could get one done let me know!!

Thanks...

i've got an RB26DETT from a 94 gtr, eagle forged rods, CP forged pistons, adjustable cam gear's, siemens 660cc injector's, garret 2860-5 turbo's, apexia power FC tuned for 320 AWKW at 17.5psi, KSP 2.75ich dumps to 3 inch colector and 3.5 inch cat back as well 13k km since the biuld with recepits for most of the work and parts, if your intersted make me an offer

Edited by ttoks

hey mate what area do u live in?, if its brisbane go to hardcore performance at caboolture (bribie island exit) they might be able to rebuild it cheaper than a second hand replacment, also u able to pull the motor out yourself?

I live in townsville but could always freight the motor down to brisbane. I have had a look around for rebuild prices up here so I am just trying to compare them to a full replacement engine but will see how the prices turn out and what I have to do with my motor to get it running again. I should be able to get the motor out myself, so can just send it on a pallet or something to a shop to be rebuilt...

I will give them a look see and ask for a price...