SAU Community

R34 GTT body shell. Straight clean shell no major damage, no rust, some minor dents and scratches.

Unregisterable, race only.

Stripped interior and engine bay.

Has 90% of the interior in boxes in perfect condition. No seats, roof lining or carpet, may be missing some smaller parts.

Has front and rear subframes, all suspension arms and components are standard, think it has a HICAS lock bar fitted. DET LSD diff fitted and drive shafts. All steering components are still fitted. Has 3x advan rims the other is long gone. 17x9’s I believe.

R34 headlights, tail lights, nismo rear bumper ( genuine ) Carbon front guards, carbon bonnet (both are brand new never fitted) All panels are there minus a front bumper bar and front windscreen.

Engine that comes with the car is a ford BARRA 4.0L and a 5 speed T56z (XR6 turbo box). Engine has most of its bolt on parts but some bolts and minor parts are missing. This will fit into the R34 with a modified sump and engine mounts, I have done it previously.

The timing cover and oil pump are removed

Engine is an FG deidicated LPG and confirming with atomic these engine use the same bottom end as the turbo F6 but they have a higher comp ratio ( perfect for E85) and stainless valves in the head.

Engine comes with

*atomic upgraded timing chain, tensioner

*atomic harmonic balancer

*CPC custom alloy bellmouthed inlet plenum ready to be fitted to the R34 engine bay. With twin entry fuel rail

Requires a turbo kit, clutch and a few minor parts like an atomic oil pump etc to get it completed.

The entire package is for sale due to a lack of time to assemble it and interests heading in other directions. Was being built as a circuit car to race at I race, MRA etc etc. There is loads of parts that will be going with this car I just haven’t listed them all.

Asking $4500 for the entire lot.

Located in NSW Sydney any inspection is welcome.

If you break down the value

Engine package $1500

Extra engine parts $1400

Plenum $1500

R34 headlights and parts $1500

Carbon parts $2500

Interior parts $800

$9200 worth of parts alone before adding the bare shell, advan rims blah blah

Photos will follow on monday

This must go so I may even negotiate......