SAU Community

R33 Loom, Fuse Issue Not Starting

nickperth

Hey hows it going, i got a R33 Skyline and it currently aint starting, ive recently replaced the loom as the previous loom was all stripped and some of the wires were making contact, so i decided to replace the loom. However when i replaced the loom the car the car would still not start, but now im wondering is there any fuses or relay's which could make the car not start.

I can hire the car priming and the fuel is going to the injectors, as ive taken the hose off and fuel had come out was it would. But the car just cranks over and its not starting, the timing belt was done recently by a shop in perth called PZP and it was done perfectly but the car ran into a few issues after woulds as it would tend to stall while driving mainly due to fact i think was cause the afm singal wire had a loose connection with the solenoid wire on the loom.

Is there any areas i can check on the car that would cause the car to start, as ive made sure all the wires on the loom were grounded and im currently not sure what to check next.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Remove spark plugs and check condition, check for spark while cranking( they might be fouled)

Check ALL intercooler pipes and joiners and make sure they are tight and sealed.

Try disconnecting afm and try to start