SAU Community

Vic-V35 Cruise-20Th May

Hi all,

Given that our last cruise was ages ago, please see below the proposed details for our next cruise.

Date: Sunday 20th May

Time:8:00am for a 8:30am start ( understand that some of you have got activities in arvo so thought earlier we start, earlier we finish)

Route: Proposing Mt Donna Buang but open to other suggestions.

Meetup point: Maccas at crn Springvale and Whitehorse Rds

So far, understand that the following are keen:

1. Thinktea

2. Gkzlah

3. Mayo 85

4. Dreadnought

5. Yasidi

6. Alphamox

Interfooler and Stayer, let us know if you can make it.

Opal will probably tag along if she is free as well.

If you are keen and can make it, let us know

Cheers,

Keith

Might be a tight squeeze between Saturday night and Sunday afternoon plans. I'll see if I can make it for the mountain run, but maybe just come get breakfast :sleep:

Applaud the initiative Tea!

Edited by Dreadnought

For info:

here is the proposed route:

Route 4: Mt Donna Buang : Nice mix of straights and twisties – Low traffic area – Icy in winter - http://g.co/maps/48rnk

If people are pressed for time, we can do this alternative one instead:

Route 1: Toolangi Spur : Fairly twisty – Slightly narrow corners - Low traffic area - http://g.co/maps/4hvwa

Sorry to do this guys... Have to bail, not going to be able to make it on Sunday.

Drive safe and I will see you all at the next garage cafe meet.

-Marie :)

No worries Marie.

For those who can't make it this week, can i get a show of hands of who can make it next week end, either sat or sun. Might as well reschedule if its just me and josh plus the three zeds.

Turned out to be a pretty good run. Three 370z and one R32-GTR turned up and the run up Mt DB was clear all the way. No traffic and minimal cyclists. Had a slightly scary moment when one of the 370z ended up drifting into the road shoulder on the way down after some understeer but thankfully the traction control kicked in in time. No idea what happened to Josh though...waited until 9am but he didn't turn up so I was the only V35 there...Hmmm...