SAU Community

Parting Out R33 Gtst S2- Newcastle Nsw

Hey guys, i recently bought a GTS-T to get the manual conversion out of for my VL, so the rest is up for grabs!

Car is white.

The main thing i want to advertise is the engine, 120,xxx km on it (i'll double check later in the week)

series 2 with all bolt ons etc, engine is still in car and runs (without AFM though), i can put a vid up of the engine running as well. Asking $1500 with loom and computer. If i get what i'm asking might be able to throw in some other stuff off the car if you need it.

Apart from that the rest i have no idea what its worth, feel free to post and ask for certain parts, will post to wherever as long as you are prepared to pay.

For the sake of it i'll put up a list of things the car doesnt have:

-Some interior parts i already sold to a few mates

-Gearbox/Flywheel/sandwich plate/starter motor (BUT the standard clutch is available)

-Front Bonnet, guards, spoiler (damaged)

-Passenger door

I think thats it, cheers for looking, pics to follow.

Edited by xAsh-

Also i forgot to stick up my number its 0434925964

Damage is on front drivers side, stat write off as the damage was too close to the strut tower to re-register, the actual suspension itself is intact however.

Not keen on tearing up the subframe/brakes etc until the engine is gone, need it rolling until then.

Prices (note: prices borrowed from another users ad)

Tail shaft $200

Rear subframe $120

Diff center $200

Driveshafts $65 each

HICAS $80

Power steering rack $150

Power steering bottle $20

Brake master cylinder $150

Sway bars $20 EACH

Horn $20

Front wiper motor - $50

Rear Wiper Motor - $50

Steering column $50

(Body parts)

Drivers door $220 (slight mark on it, missing window switches on inside)

Boot $200 with what i'm told is a series 2 wing

Rear tail lights $80 each or both for $140

(DASH PARTS)

turbo cluster with 120,000km's $150

Dash good condition $250

Glove box $30

Center console missing manual shifter insert $100

Heater core $70

Aircon core $70

Heater fan $20

(INTERIOR)

Indicator/wiper switch assembly $100

Handbrake lever $30

Rear trims $30 each or both for $50

Seat belts set of 4 $150

Carpet fairly good condition $50

Roof lining $40

Skyline Skuff plates, both sides $35

Rear Seat - $100

Door seals $25 each

Boot seal $25

Rear ¼ trims - $50 each

Rear1/4 window surrounds $50 each

A pillar Trims $20 each

B pillar trims $20

Rear Vision Mirror $20

(ODDS AND ENDS)

Fuel tank $30

Fuel pump $50

Quarter glass if i can get it out intact lol $30

Rear window (as above) $200

Battery holder $20

Wipers $15

Fuel lines $50

Fuel flap $10

Fuel cap $10

Engine Mounts - $80

Radiator overflow bottle (cant remember if damaged)- $20

Sun visors $30

Handbrake assembly & cables - $160

Hey Ash,

Do you have the wiper amplifier/timer? It's a brown box bolted down on the drivers side behind the strut tower. Controls intermittent wipers.

Yeah i'm sure i've got that, where bouts you located?

Hey mate I'm after a rear sway bar and linkages, any chance you could freight it to albury nsw?

Hey mate i probably wont have the chance to get anything off the rear end until after i get back from overseas, i'll send you a message when i get back and see if you are still after it, cheers