SAU Community

Juzzo's Ceffy

juzz0

Brought this car with stock rb25det engine and gearbox and with coilovers and a little bit of other basic stuff. Was originally rb20E gayness. Since then it's had a few ups and downs and is currently sitting on random skidders under a car cover awaiting pre-matsuri mods! Before matsuri I want to re-wire the engine loom, clutch needs to be sent away to NPC to beef it up abit, Need wheels and a few other bits and pieces but nothing major. All will come with time and money. Makes 368hp on 18pound which makes me happy. Have a 3076 to put on and a z32 so hopefully will crack 400 next tune on pump fuel

Motor

Rb25det

T04e ebay turbo (havnt had any trouble with it)

Braided turbo feed line

x-force high mount manifold

40mm gate + screamer pipe

EVERY seal in the head has been replaced (half moon seals, both intake plenum seals, manifold gasket etc etc)

3 Layer metal head gasket

Custom water lines

780cc high flow injectors (cleaned and flow tested)

ARP headstuds

Heater and A/C removed.

New century Battery

14” thermo fan on switch

50mm Radiator

alloy catch can + overflow

Oil cooler with relocator kit

Heads been decked and cleaned

Spit fire coilpacks

Excedy ceramic 3 puk clutch

D1 catch can

Big front mount

Pretty much every new hose/line

Interior

Pioneer head unit

6” pionner speakers in front doors

Apexi oil temp and water temp gauges

Drift button and bike grip on handbrake for the bitches

R32 front seats

Monkey floor brace

Laurel floor mats for confusion..

Power Fc computer with hand controller

Deep dish steering wheel

Dilly gearknob

Cusco front and rear strut braces

Drivetrain etc

Rb25det gearbox

G4 fully adjustable coilovers all round

R 180 welded diff FTP!

Adjustable castor arms

Adjustable camber arms

Adjustable toe rods

Full 5 stud conversion maintaining drum hand brake

S14 brakes

R32 rack ends

R32 tie rod ends

Power steering rack has had full recondition

Outside

Origin roof wing

Speed dint in the quarter from a racing pidgeon

395777_10150533074612279_725607278_10867587_631917301_n.jpg163622_10150105193452279_725607278_7748994_2263260_n.jpg

IMG_3030copy.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• This morning I carefully reinstalled the manifold and started looking at a couple of things I need to do.  Heat wrap arrived sometime today so I popped into the shed with the missus dishwashing gloves and started wrapping the first half of the dump and the screamer/plumb back.  Once I do the second half I'll be able to final fit the turbo and exhaust up.  Also pulled the harness out today and started terminating it at the ECU end. A connector is done, just need to run the remaining wires that arent in the harness - 12v, gnd and couple I/O
    • A31 is pretty much the same thing without HiAIDS I mean CAS, no improvement lol. Not to late to send it.
    • Thanks for all the replies! I also wanted to ask if wheels that were fitted on Ford Falcons would fit the 350GTs as well? In the area I'm at there aren't that many options for secondhand wheels and new ones here are way out of my budget. From what I've seen, most of the wheels that are available that were fitted on Ford Falcons have an offset of +33 to +36, with a centre bore of 70.5mm whereas the stock 350GT's ones are 66mm, can't seem to find any hubcentric rings that fit that difference though. 
    • 215/45/18 tyres are probably a little on the low side compared to the factory tyre, it should be closer to a 245/45/19, which will get you about an extra 11mm of height, and should make you speedo read a bit closer to reality. 245/45/19s will be a bit too far the other way and you risk a speeding ticket as your speedo might read slower than your actual speed.  245/40/19s would be correct if you are going to 19in rims, they will give you a similar total diameter to the 245/45/18 tyres.  
    • That's something I forgot to put in my list. The aggressive anti-squat in R32 is a f**king menace. I still need to decide if I'm going to drag the subframe out of my car and weld in the GKTech corrector kit. The main reason to dither is the need to switch to spherical joints in the lower arm to account for the twist induced in the rear pivot caused by lowering the front pivot. And yes...we do put better subframes in R32s, and I wish I'd gotten an S14 one instead of an A31 when I did the "take off and nuke it from orbit" HICAS delete all those years ago.