SAU Community

[Vic] V35 - Garage Cafe Meet - June

Hi guys!

Please find below the details of the next Garage Cafe meet.

Thanks to all of you who turned up for the previous meets so far. Appreciate the support.

Hope to see the usual suspects as well as some new faces this time (sound out to Alphamox, MSKYO, M34N, Bolaris, Fred73 and RichardT plus the others who pop up on the V35 spotted list in Melbourne!)

ChrisB - Still waiting for your G37 to rock up, now that the infiniti badging project is complete.

Marie, Tyler and Josh - Hope you all can make it this time.

Date: Friday, 29 June 2012

Time: 630pm till late.

Please post up for attendance so I can book the venue.

Cheers,

Keith

Steering Wheel airbag on its way from Hawaii.

Will have to pay vicroads about $630 if i want to bring her out for the night. Rego ran out last week.

Steering Wheel airbag on its way from Hawaii.

Will have to pay vicroads about $630 if i want to bring her out for the night. Rego ran out last week.

Wow! That's one expensive night out

Sounds good, see you there. Wish GC would get a website so we can see which car clubs are scheduled to come that night (patent pending)

I should have a chat with them then hey being the resident designer and all.lol

Yes, speaking of which, we should have a chat about starting work on the V35 'Spotted!' cards...

Sounds good, see you there. Wish GC would get a website so we can see which car clubs are scheduled to come that night (patent pending)

Lol, as it turns, out after a 2 second search, they do have a site (http://garagecafe.com.au/index.html), but doesn't seem to have a calendar/forum to post club meets

Tangcla? I will have to get my wash on...

Yeah, I'll double check. He told me about the meet... He probably won't bring his equipment with him since we'd be coming straight from work.

Would it be safe for them to post up a roster on their site of when car clubs are coming? I mean, I doubt they have Ferrari club meets cause of the entrance being too steep but ...

Going out to silk road on Friday night guys.... might drop in before i go ...you will have to excuse how dressed up i will be though !!

Sorry guys,

Away in Sydney this week then Friday night I'm going out with my GF.

Saturday morning detailing the G37 and someone coming to look at buying it on Saturday avo.

If i dont sell it, secrectly hoping, will be at the next one.

Cool!

Bookings are made.

So far those attending include:

1) thinktea

2) gkzlah

3) Dreadnought

4) Opal

5) Yasidi

6) ChrisB

7) Enzo

Note that I've also invited Clarance Tang (aka Tangcla) to turn up. For those of you that haven't met him, Clarence is a skilled pro photographer that works magic with his camera. See attached the shots he did for SAU. Let me know if any of you are keen for a photoshoot (appox $80) and I'll let him know to bring his gear on that night.

http://www.tangcla.com/gallery_38-26062009-SkylinesAustralia-photoshoot.htm

Cheers,

Keith

Edited by thinktea

Does anyone have video editing software? I need to fix some videos I recorded upside down on the iphone and also cut a long or big file to upload. If someone can do it for me or preferably have a laptop, would be greatly appreciated!