SAU Community

R34 Gtt Tein Ha Coilovers Cheap! $150

Hi guys,

Ive got a SET of r34 gtt Tein HA coilovers that have been sitting in my garage for a while.

The fronts were fine. the rears however may require a rebuild, as from memory they had bit of a knock.

i just want them gone as im running a fully nismo suspension set up.

$150 pick up in sydney (cant be bothered posting)

0403 558 930

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I knew you lurked here ...<grin>... the SMF stuff I'm not terribly concerned about (but should be updated), it's primarily the mediawiki software I've wanted updated...for years now, since Session gave me access there and I was looking to clean it up (consistency wrt presentation)...and I couldn't get that to work properly, which I found out by cloning the wiki and setting it up under the latest mediawiki release, was because it's the actual version of the MediaWiki  being used causing all the problems wrt presentation....grrr. Then of course, the image repository which the wiki is tied to, has whacky permissions linking back to the forum SMF software DB, and because I don't have admin/mod privileges there, there's a number of things I can't do within the wiki...like...ie; fix/include images for the wiki....grrrrr....  😃 AFAIK, only wheezy has been maintaining this stuff, (he knows all about the above para), but life gets in the way (kids, vocation)...and like, now he's bought a sea-going vessel, so 'gone fishing' springs to mind B^) You have a knack for understatement ...lol...
    • I'll grab it, can ya post to 4850? let me know how much.
    • I try to play a couple times a week, but yeah life man, stops you from gaming all the time  
    • I drove back-to back a B250 (i think it was 2015-2016) and my 2015 BMW 225i Active Tourer. $10k cheaper than the hatches, so got more interior space and top spec, loads of power for FWD etc. B-class = felt real cheap inside, gearbox was weird. So insta-bought the BMW because it was nicer to drive (torque converter auto) and interior was nicer. Not bad for $20k just as COVID lockdown hit (cheaper than any Japanese/Korean hatch weirdly, although a couple years older). Thankfully mine only beeps when it detects cars (no active assists), the "driver assists" are never good (makes sense when you're busy staring at your phone while you drive I suppose). tl;dr- B-series and Active Tourer are underrated (basically GLB/X1 without the extra bulk). Apologies for the rant.
    • R33 Skyline chassis manual in english hard to find $60 Mike 0422192668