SAU Community

95 R33 S1.5 255Rwkw $4500

need this thing gone, owes me well over 10k, but dont have the time for it anymore.

it needs a new gearbox, its currently auto, but has no 3rd or overdrive, it died on the dyno after the new turbo setup went in.

i have done less than 1000kms in it since trent @ status tuned it at the end of last yr. is no longer regod, apart from the box and some cosmetic things, theres nothing wrong with this car at all... come and see it, ill take you for a drive, its mechanically perfect. it made 255rwkw on 17psi when the gearbox started to go. its was only on 98 pump fuel, didnt even get to tune it on e85. it will easily make over 300rwkw with a fix things changed around in the turbo setup.

looking for $4500 for a quick sale, need cash for another project.

number plates not included in sale.

thanks.

exterior

s2 stout type R carbon fibre bonnet

interior

autometer cobalt boost guage custom fitted in dash

apexi turbo timer

pioneer double din head unit

blue/red LED dash kit

colour matched dash insert

genuine nissan floor mats

aftermarket 3 way speakers in the front doors... clarion i think

suspension and handling

Cusco front strut brace

Cusco rear strut brace

HKS hypermax II coilovers all round - bound/rebound/height adjustable

tie rod ends have recently been done.

17" r34 GTT rims - 225/45 on the front 90% tread - 235/45 on the back 50% tread

engine and drivetrain

Apexi PowerFC

z32 afm

700cc injectors

walbro 255 litre per hour fuel pump

splitfire coilpacks

XRacing bar and plate FMIC 3" in and out near new

custom 2.5" intercooler pipework

all silicon and t-clamp joins

3" exhaust, the front pipe is compltetely custom made and is less than 1000kms old made from 304 grade stainless, the middle pipe is from my old hks super dragger exhaust and is 3" mild steel, with a 3" stainless rear pipe, only a cat, resonator and 1 muffler(loud).

44mm external wastegate 17psi spring, plumbed back in the exhaust. less than 1000kms old

XSPower stainless highmount, hpc coated black. less than 1000kms old

KAMAK T67-25G turbo with .82 rear, less than 1000kms old

XTR turbo beanie

Blitz suspower pod filter

oil catch can

relocated power steering reservior

PWR Gearbox oil Cooler

post-18938-0-88526000-1342694182_thumb.jpg

post-18938-0-20094500-1342694191_thumb.jpg

post-18938-0-56345100-1342694201_thumb.jpg

post-18938-0-94070500-1342694222_thumb.jpg

post-18938-0-32816700-1342694230_thumb.jpg

post-18938-0-40078300-1342694240_thumb.jpg

Edited by OMY31T

thanks guys. im pretty gutted that im getting rid of it, but with 2 kids.. my own business to run, and a stagea to build, i really dont have the time. was going to get a powerglide or c4 gearbox built for it and just use for straight line work and slowly upgrade it bit by bit, which is why i let the rego run out. with a few $$$ thrown at it, it could easliy see over 300rwkw and be totally streetable, the turbo is great, no where near as laggy as a GT35.. with as good power as one.

Edited by OMY31T