SAU Community

How Much To Respray a Front Bar In Melbourne???

Guest RedLineGTR

Guest RedLineGTR

Hey, Just wondering how much it would cost to respray a r33 front bar in a plain black no repair work is needed on the bar just a colour change..Would I assume that it would need to be sanded down etc? The bumper colour is silver I need it repainted in my factory black colour. How much would this set me back???

Thanks for your time. Cheers Rob :D

I wonder why people start posts like this sometimes..... call a panel beater and ask! Everyone here will just give you ball park figures which mean nothing because it all comes down to what a panel beater is going to charge.

Its also quicker to make a few calls then wait for replies here :D

Cheers

Guest RedLineGTR
I wonder why people start posts like this sometimes..... call a panel beater and ask! Everyone here will just give you ball park figures.

Cheers

I need some ball park figures :D

Also if anyone has any spray painters that can do a good job for a good price :D

Hey Rob, can I presume that you've swapped front bars with Jay? Thats a nice bar you got there.........

Anyway, when Jay was looking this up for me, I had to get it resprayed white....Jay helped me get a quote for $180. Not too sure where tho.

Hope that helps!

i asked a quote when i was getting a cut and polish done, same colour was about $500

so colour change could be slight different as they would need to sand it down or paint it white first off, so allow say $700 and you should be fine. getting a different front bar and want it same colour as your car?

or you wanna go panda front bar???