SAU Community

Ps3 - Bf3

Seano350GT

Anyone play BF3 on PS3?

My user is "Cotts- "LT Colonel 1 (nearly 2) haven't bought the new premium pack yet prob will though this week.

I usually play on the same long range maps, conquest with max tickets, i am pretty good as a pilot/gunner in both heli and jet and do a fair bit of sniping too.

Caspian/Karg/Wake/Operation Firestorm are my favourite maps.

Anyone that wants to play add me and say hello, i am usually online most days of a night after work if i have time/can be bothered.

Edited by Seano350GT

I play when i have time, have been making time to play lately as i figure too much work and no play can be detrimental to my mental health

RusH_au is the user name (im pretty sure)

Quite a fan of the jets and will vary my class depending on who im playing with.

Also thinking about buying the premium pack and given that you can download it on up to 2 PS3's i might put the second copy on my lil bros machine

OYEAHA-S15 is my user name on a bit ! New maps are ok very hard to dominate them because the are so big . But the new gun ship is killer . Wish they would just fix the freezing thou

• 3 weeks later...

Haven't played for a while myself, been on Black ops with my little bro while we waited for his copy of bf3 to arrive (which it now has) as well as ourTurtle beach P11 headsets.

Will be getting back on BF3 now though since he's got it also.

• 4 weeks later...