SAU Community

Skid Pans Ec Sat 6Th Oct

KLR33

Skid pans

Eastern Creek – Saturday the 6th of October

wet skid pan and the skid circuit (fig 8/peanut)

if you have questions hit us up

[email protected]

1. Organizing Club: DRIVING SPORTS .INC.

2. Type of Event: Drift, Driver Training.

3. Date: Saturday the 6th Oct 2012.

4. TIME: Scrutineering starts from 5:30 pm drift starts 6:30pm end 10:30 pm

5. Venue: eastern creek skid pan and fig 8

6. Track Surface: concrete (wet) Direction: clockwise

7. Event Format:

Skid circuit (fig 8 dry)

Cars will be divided into groups based on previous drifting experience In the event that a driver has not competed in this type of event before, he / she may be placed in the “First Timers” groups, to determine their appropriate group, proposed time of each session is 4 mins. All drifting will be non competitive.

Skid Pan (wet)

Cars will be divided into groups of 4 based on previous drifting experience

In the event that a driver has not competed in this type of event before, he / she may be placed in the “First Timers” groups, to determine their appropriate group

a) Maximum number of Driver entries for the wet pan is 32. Max for the fig 8 is 18 , you can swap when you like

b, Maximum number of Drivers per entrant is 2.

c) Entry fee $150.00 +$57.00 cams licence if u don’t already have one , $110 for full(gold) members

d) passengers $50 ( passengers on wet pan No cage , passengers on fig 8 need half cage minimum )

e) Opening date – open

f) Closing date – 6th October 2012

g) Entries will be accepted in order of receipt, accompanied by the appropriate entry fee.

h) Bank Transfers being the primary method of payment Or cash on the day

A 1 Kg CAMS approved Fire extinguisher is recommended

To book follow this link http://www.drivingsp...trant-form.html

Fill in the entry form

if you would like to pre pay , bank transfers will only be accepted up to Wednesday the 3rd of oct 2012

The Club has no facilities for Credit Card payments.

Here are the Bank details: -

Bank: Bendigo Bank

Account Name: Driving Sports

Account Number: 137911822

BSB Number: 633-000

Entry for spectators is $5 kids under 14 free with a guardian

This Event is a alcohol free zone

Saturday night skids

See you there

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• All the above effort, time, swapping out parts in the dark (i.e. no O2 data). You're literally running in the dark.
    • Looks like both of my cars have pressure switch issues. The R32 GTR has 18 flashes on the ATTESSA controller which is "ETS pressure switch circuit". The 4WD light is intermittent, and often just restarting the car clears it. There is an $300 replacement option https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/285675135148?itmmeta=01HXN3YKRGKQ08GRZ5KFKKZWJT&hash=item428390a0ac:g:6CcAAOSwWxBltMEG so if it becomes a permanent issue and I can confirm that the switch is the issue, i have a solution. The NM35 is reporting C1208, and disconnecting the switch causes the 4WD light to go away. Translating from the Japanese shop manual "when the pressure is reduced to 2.6MPa (377 psi) or less: conduction occurs when the pressure increases to 3.8MPa (550 psi) or less: conduction is present. Reference: • Immediately after the E-TS actuator motor stops, the pressure inside the accumulator is high and there is no continuity." Not sure how good the translation is but from what i can deduce this means the switch is normally closed (NC) and as the pressure builds from 0 to 550 psi the switch stays closed, then opens and 550 psi. As the pressure drops from 550 psi to 377 psi the switch stays open then closes again at 377 psi. Is that how these things work? These pressures are a lot higher than the R32 ("control pressure 0-228 psi") but i'm hoping i can find a generic switch (like they've done for the R32) to use as a replacement. Maybe something like https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/355586397452?epid=1676016964&itmmeta=01HXN534AF22ACTG6TGDDQGEQ7&hash=item52ca99d50c:g:mAEAAOSw8ilmBcMh&itmprp=enc%3AAQAJAAAA8LtWdNlWHgyJ%2F3cbw25S2A1lde3qBi3fJii4T3lQavCz4kpqiD42SmBa4FocMvXCjcxiowHjb8vZ8%2BWxc53BkHv781tkStSnCDaenfGKC3bIp0keK20dfsn9LoPa3TfqaEmAydqqyKobgTdXsGGzsl%2BRjOVGuD8OIpOv%2B0wMl7aUtHg0iJtojbtzA%2BRS8Xfm8Ufjuvz4niwrqglAXFUbkL6J%2FGuHPeeECZhLBBN3iNM1Swl94Fv5zE95YK%2B5O6dxDN1ySNOjdMxkA8yaprbuwRHFQv1nlGh%2FWjekj6EUFR2%2FO4HTsoKtSAkY0Mj1w1uf1w%3D%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR6zFjKXtYw but with a lower close pressure, and thread adapter if required. Am i dreaming?
    • That is a dead f**king short of B+ to ground. Scary.
    • 10-15 years ago, the answer would always be buy a good import motor and so many machine shops make.a hash of an engine rebuild, or they think they are some sort of RB magicians and want 40k.      Now as others have stated, you are buying a VERY old used motor. So rebuild is the correct answer.  Just finding a machine shop that will both do a good job and charge you a regular price is now your challenge.