SAU Community

[Vic] V35 Meet - Garage Cafe - Oct

Hi guys!

See below for details of our next Garage Cafe meet.

======================

Date: Friday 19 October 2012 (yup..this coming Friday)

Time: 630pm to late

=======================

Apologies, posted this on the Facebook page for Melbourne V35 owners earlier this week but forgot to post it here for the non-Facebook members (i.e. Andrew and Chris etc).

A bit earlier that normal this month but I'll be overseas during the end of this month plus only two V35s turned up last month so I haven't had the chance to catch up with you guys since.

Hope to see you all there!

Cheers,

Keith

p.s. Weather is looking good so hopefully we can get a few cruises in during November.

Edited by thinktea

Hi...Will the guy who turned up with the twin turbo V35 in Pearl White please come to the next meet. A lot of the other V35 members who came later missed a chance to check out your ride...

Freakin boss it was.. and not loud too

unlike SOME PEOPLES *glares jealously at keith*

LOL

Mat hopefully you have some luck trying to find a White V35 =)

If you ever see a Silver V35 coupe city bound in mornings and outbound in evenings.. make sure you wave haha its probably me

BTW, happy birthday mate! Hope you are having a good one. Notwithstanding your difficulties with Microsoft Word!

Thanks mate. Yeah been a good day. Haha Microsoft Word is the main cause for office violence.lol.

Hi...Will the guy who turned up with the twin turbo V35 in Pearl White please come to the next meet. A lot of the other V35 members who came later missed a chance to check out your ride...

Damnn I wanna see that!

Got burned financially for three years in a row. Decided that its time for a break this year. :-)

So did the rest of Australia. :P General rule of thumb is, make money on Caulfield Guineas, Caulfield Cup, Cox Plate, then lose it all on Melbourne Cup :P