SAU Community

back on the road again

ENTYSU

i can happily say after a lot of pain staking hours and bloddy knuckles i have finnaly finished the 180, and its on the road near you ! .. hehe ... its the 180 on the laft if ppl dont know me ..... wel ill be seeing you inport tuners on the road ,

Dan

yeh thanks man yeh Brett i first ran my mates rigoli rex for him i pulled an 11.9@116mph

then i ran my car but as usual was all over the track pulled a dismal 13.7@120mph haha

i need slicks bad .... well hope the build is going good man .

yeh thanks man yeh Brett i first ran my mates rigoli rex for him i pulled an 11.9@116mph

then i ran my car but as usual was all over the track pulled a dismal 13.7@120mph haha  

i need slicks bad .... well hope the build is going good man .

Congrats on getting the car on the road, and btw 120mph is pretty stout, must have some serious work done.... All you need now is some traction....

Richard

yeh man thanks, yeh i have the works package i just got it out of the work shop after about a year in my gaurage, but yeh i need to invest in some street slicks or slicks

it shits me not getting traction untill 3/4 track then being abel to pull a 120 plus mph run haha shits me too tears ...