SAU Community

Cruise_Putty Road North 17/02/2013

GTR-34A

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are becoming a regular :P Be good to see you again man! Can show you some new mods haha

And YES MOAR yellow is always good!

It's been too long! Be keen to check you car out.

I should modify my car before I come up. I've neglected it for a long while, Hasn't seen any new mods since I was in Goulburn.

Might just chuck a new BOV on it and tell myself I'm a legend.

Lol mine has undergone a fair bit of surgery since Goulburn :O Stupid thing! Ill show it fuel issues!!!!

Yep BOV and some neons! Actually chuck a set of space savers on too haha

Keen to see it dude.

My car is going to look so sick with some neons. But I probably will put an BOV on, I like my car to be obnoxious in every respect.

Car has to match the driver.

Keen to see it dude.

My car is going to look so sick with some neons. But I probably will put an BOV on, I like my car to be obnoxious in every respect.

Car has to match the driver.

I feel sorry for its socks then :unsure:

I dropped in and saw Norm tonight and he is certainly keen to bring the GTR out....

NORM!!

There's a hillclimb the day before this cruise, there's a thread for it somewhere. I think it's around Raymon Terrace.

You should get in on this too, Matt and myself are entering then staying in Newy/coast for the night then the cruise the next day. So we should slay a million schooners that night.

NORM!!

There's a hillclimb the day before this cruise, there's a thread for it somewhere. I think it's around Raymon Terrace.

You should get in on this too, Matt and myself are entering then staying in Newy/coast for the night then the cruise the next day. So we should slay a million schooners that night.

Its like 10 mins from my house haha!!

Depends where you stay man, if you are close by i think schooners are in order.... And YES i am going to try get to that hillclimb thingo :)

Its like 10 mins from my house haha!!

Depends where you stay man, if you are close by i think schooners are in order.... And YES i am going to try get to that hillclimb thingo :)

Well if there's some accom around your place then we'll chuck an overnighter there. Hillclimb + schooners + cruise.