SAU Community

[Sa] Gz20 1Jz R154 Rego! (Fixed)

up for sale is my 1988 toyota soarer. one of the rarest optioned factory models with the full factory kit, sunroof and black interior. was also originally factory manual 1ggte however has had a 1j conversion from a jza70 halfcut with approx 105,00kms on it, using everything from the halfcut. (brakes, subframe, hyrdo fan etc etc)

specs:

-1jzgte

-r154 with exedy heavy duty clutch

-tein coilovers

-JDI cut and shut knuckles

-greddy profec B spec II

-greddy FCD

-blitz access ecu

-jza70 recaros

-super spark coil packs

-hybrid front mount intercooler

-pod filter

-full 3 inch exhaust from turbo's back

-whiteline rear sway bar

-HID head lights

-jza70 welded diff (4:11 gears)

-15cm blue dildo shifter

-alpine head unit with 6x9 pioneers on the parcel shelf

-sunroof ( no leaks, works perfectly)

-factory body kit including 3 piece spoiler, rear skirts, side skirts and fog light front bar with a lip i have added

probably more to it but thats it off the top of my head. very rare to see one of these registered and daily driven on the road, especially with such mods

body is in no way perfect but it is a 24yr old car

asking 8500 BYO wheels. Can discuss the sale of the volks pictured with the buyer if interested, or for car to come on a set of r34 stockies

Car comes with a fair few spare parts and bits i havnt put on yet. have a factory manual gear surround sitting there too. brand new and incredibly hard to obtain

located in the barossa valley

*open to swaps for an sr s13/180sx or s14 with cash my way. or possibly a r34 4 door

97637g1_20.jpeg

0695lad_20.jpeg

0430928476. prefer text as im a shift worker. can sms more pics, attachments isnt working for some reason

Edited by changeofplan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...