SAU Community

Front Mesh Grille Sources

vee35

lol that looks like the one I bought, it didn't fit correctly, it does not fit into the factory grille holes and new holes will need to be drilled.

and the metal part at the back needs to be cut...

I gave up on installing it and now it's just sitting in my garage.

Just get the K2 motor gloss black emblemless grill off eBay, it's like $115 shipped and fits directly like OEM and looks great

^this.

with Locky's assurance I just bought one this morning. $122 delivered.

lol - i didn't know you had that grill! but i guess someone was always gonna get offended by that comment.

just grab a plastic one off the net! 122 bucks no worries, bruv!

I'm going to attempt to paint mine up for 'special occasions' grill. moving to a new place with a big garage and workshop area so can't wait to get cracking on some 'projects' i've been putting off for a while!

thats kind of why i want to change it - now that the rear badges are gone people have NFI what it is, I even had a guy pull halfway into an intersection at a red light just so he could look back to see the badge!

Only issue is I reckon the Infiniti 'Mount Fuji' badge coule be confused with that of Great Wall......I don't want people thinking i'm driving the latest POS tin can from Great Wall!

Edited by SMOKEYV35

Lol Mat i had an older bloke on a motorbike pull up next to me at lights and he said "hey mate that's a good lookin car for a good lookin bloke" and i was like uhhhhhhhhhmmm thanks.. haha

Don't even get me started on Great Wall.. i have a mate that sells them. F*ck knows how anyone in their right mind could buy one.

Got pulled over for an RBT. Copper seriously said to me "your Lexus badge is crooked." Dafaq?!?!

Then checked it and realised it was a skyline. Refused to believe that the rego label was legit. :/

makes the front of the car look like a gummy shark.

When I first read this, I thought you said "Gummy Bear".

Harsh, but fair...

post-83571-0-57326300-1359244761_thumb.jpgpost-83571-0-53414800-1359244779_thumb.jpg

Although I also like the black grille, its a little too subtle for me.

Edited by vee35

That looks pretty good colour coded John.

Lol about people asking what your car is, i was getting fuel yesterday afternoon and i was walking towards the servo doors when i see a bunch of kids on scooters and shit looking at it telling eachother what it is. I heard one of them say "that's a bentley", they were like 10. Hahah.

lol that looks like the one I bought, it didn't fit correctly, it does not fit into the factory grille holes and new holes will need to be drilled.

and the metal part at the back needs to be cut...

I gave up on installing it and now it's just sitting in my garage.

It Sounds like you were almost done.

Are you by any chance near Sydney and be willing to give someone else a go with their car?