SAU Community

My New Ride '00 Rs4S

gts_koop

So the compliance and RWC process was all done and dusted mid week and all that was left to do was register it on Friday.

The place that I bought it from took the risk of leaving the HID's in, and it paid off as they didn't look at anything beside the compliance sticker on the car at vicroads. It helped that it was stock standard looking, including factory airbox :)

I'd already had my eye on a set of rims as I really didn't like the stock wheel 'look'...so narrow and boring. So straight after picking it up, I went to import monster and trial fitted the 18x9.5 +30 Versus Afterburner's. Clearance was good, so I snapped them up. The 'titanium look' lip is a bit funky, but does grow on you lol.

Some coil overs are next on the list. Will be more of a cruiser than a bruiser, so performance mods will be limited to bolt on breather type mods, return flow fmic, panel k&n, ebc, front pipe and metal cat (has 3" cat back already) and possible nisstune. But these will come later.

Anyway, hope you all enjoy the pics, and I'll look forward to a few Melb SAU cruises!

post-2800-0-62580000-1365892216_thumb.jpg

post-2800-0-36070000-1365892267_thumb.jpg

post-2800-0-01761600-1365892300_thumb.jpg

post-2800-0-18852200-1365892315_thumb.jpg

Edited by gts_koop

Cheers guys, I'm loving it a lot!

Cowboy1600 I'm in the s.e suburbs of Melb, you?

And i notice you have an R1, as well as an rs4s! I've got an R1 too, an 07....that's my 'so fast it scares me' toy ;)

I'm in the North East, Hurstbridge to be exact.

Go an '01 R1 that's my daily. Takes me to the city and back every day.

wow, nearly bought a set of those exact wheels last week for my rs4s.... lucky I didn't :) nice c34

Really? Yeah they're a decent fitment for a stage.... My hunt will continue for some 18x9 +15 Meisters though, when I have the $ and some coil overs to complete the look.

I'm in the North East, Hurstbridge to be exact.

Go an '01 R1 that's my daily. Takes me to the city and back every day.

Cool yep, bit of a hike from my way.

And R1 as a daily is awesome! I'm guessing it doesn't take you too long to get to work ;)