SAU Community

S A U - N S W Tech Night For Members 5Th July - Servicing, Blue Slips, Eng Certificates

GTR-N1

I thought you said to park next door? You know the back door parking? :blink: haha

Nah! Nick takes the prize for warning peeps not to park there - and then parks there himself with number plates reading "STR86T".

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turbo would be back to Yavuz :P Don't quite have the funds for manifold, turbo, gaskets, dump pipe, intake pipe, tune, labour to remove twins and to top if off, wrath of the girlfriend for having the car in the workshop yet again.

I'm surprised this night hasn't filled up yet. I know the JEM one filled pretty quickly.

Nah! Nick takes the prize for warning peeps not to park there - and then parks there himself with number plates reading "STR86T".

Lol not for long!

Turbo would be back to Yavuz :P Don't quite have the funds for manifold, turbo, gaskets, dump pipe, intake pipe, tune, labour to remove twins and to top if off, wrath of the girlfriend for having the car in the workshop yet again.

I'm surprised this night hasn't filled up yet. I know the JEM one filled pretty quickly.

Haha i know! :P