SAU Community

Stagea , 180Sx & S13 Parts Plus 4X114.3 Rims

Got a heap of parts to get rid of. Moving at the end of the month and want to get rid of as much of it as possible. Make a decent offer and it's urs

S13/180SX - STOCK

stock front pipe

stock dump pipe with oxy sensor

4 stud hubs with good bearings

sr turbo front brakes with disks and pads

Hicas power steering resivour with level sensor

Hicas subframe with all Hicas lines, senders, lower control arms, disks & knuckles

AC condensor with lines

AC compressor with idler and brackets

R180 diff (suit 5x1 half shafts)

half shafts (5x1)

interior fan and heater core

AC interor core

hicas PS pump

T25 turbo on standard manifold

clutch fan shroud

stock intercooler with piping & BOV

charcol canister

standard suspension arms

most interior parts available

AFTERMARKET

Blitz aluminium mandrel bent piping to suit front mount

3" front dump pipe (mandrel bent, mild steel) with oxy sensor

C34 STAGEA

wrecking a c34 stagea (no gbx, motor), if any parts u want aren't listed let me know as i probably have it

nismo front suspension (springs & shocks, not height adjustable)

standard rear suspension (springs & shocks)

interor fan with heater core

AC interior core

front seats

door shells

rear hatch shell

roof rack

dash

carpet (minus hatch area)

headliner

visors

rear seats (top section only)

steering wheel (with radio controls) no centre

auto shifter

wiper and indicator stalk assemblies

front & rear seat belts

front AWD knuckles with 5 stud hubs

ABS unit

front X-member

rad overflow bottle (good condition)

UNIVERSAL

5x114.3 space saver spares

floor mats

4x114.3 space saver spares

4x 17"x7.5ish ROH adrenalin rims without tyres (4x114.3). can get specific offset/width if required. Can be freshly sprayed (rattle can) if needed

4x 17"X7.5ish speedy rims with pretty much gone tyres, one rim damaged (probs beyond repair). 4x114.3. can get specific offset/width if required.

Also have an NA R33 manual with full kit and a MQ patrol diesel 4 speed man for sale, soon to be posted

ph 0407971706

Edited by 2FST4U.R33

• 2 weeks later...

is the nismo suspension lower than the stock stuff? i know its bilstein shocks, are the spring differene?

also condition of shocks and price?

I belive it is although not 100% sure. Yep springs are also different to stock (I believe a stiffer spring rate)

Best condition shocks i've seen come out of a 15YO car. The only issue (if u can even call it that) is the that the shock rubber boot is split

chasing $100 for the pair

Would you have the front tension rods to suit 4wd stagea/r33 gtr??

I'll have to check. If i have them chasing $15ea. Will let u know next weekend when i'm back in adelaide