SAU Community

Nsw - S15 Injectors X6,q45 Afm, Sandwhich Plate And Oil Cooler

Got some what i "think" are s15 injectors

Heres the description i put on e bay

You are bidding on 6 what are thought to be s15 480cc injectors, i was unsure on what injectors these were so had one flow tested at 450cc i assume these are s15's because they don't become 480 without a fuel pressure bump up. So the risk is on you, but that's what they flow tested at well one did.

The injectors are used and in unknown condition, although the previous owner told me they were fine.

These injectors share the same nissan plug and bolt and plug up to rb25's etc etc, should be good for around 280rwkw's in a 6cyl if they are s15's of course.

Note, some of the pintle caps are different and the top part of some injectors have very very small gouges from pulling the stubborn injectors out of the rail, these WILL NOT effect usage.

After $150 for these bad boys, upgraded to 660's.

Q45 air flow metre, big mother, bought from ebay assumed it was new but wasn't used but in perfect working order according to the previous owner so it's all on you no plug incl.

$150 negltiable for that bad boy.

Oil filter sandwhich plate brand new with oil cooler line provisions in -an 10 size, also has 2 provisions for oil pressure switches in standard thread should fit rb's and nissan's alike comes with 2 fittings one in 3/4 which is z145's i think and the other is m20x1.5 which i think will fit sr's etc.

After $30

Next up brand new 7 row oil cooler brand new never used also -an10

$70

Throw me a text on 0430248318 for pics, located in Penrith NSW.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• back when I had my Ceffy (auto RB20DET) I remember the wiring being a mashup of R31 GTSR and S13, and not really R32. It all made sense when I realised the Ceffy started production in 88 and the Skyline in 89.   We ended up hand tracing a lot of it while trying to add an alarm/immobiliser etc.
    • wao, this page is good https://v8roadsters.com/product-category/engine-conversions/engine-conversion-lsx/engine-conversion-lsx-nab/
    • No worries.  I have a set of Zeals to get me through for the moment but would definitely be interested in a full set of Bilsteins. Are you doing race support these days? I drove past the Bend when I picked up the 260 rs but never driven the course. How does it compare to SMSP? I'll be at SMSP tomorrow afternoon and on the 26th of June in the morning. I'll be in a very loud (straight through exhaust and straight cut gears) silver R35 GTR. Cheers, Andrew  
    • Hey all. I'm up to doing my oil and water feed lines. Has anyone done a tutorial on this on a 25det Neo? ( I know i should be asking for a tutorial on how to use the search instead, but I couldn't find anything specific) I'm running a Pulsar 3584 on a 6 boost manifold. I could use some advice on what fittings, sizes and where to run the lines. Thanks for any help.  
    • Hi, I have someone interested, if it falls through I'll let you know.  I have a brand new set of fronts that  I sourced from Bilstein UK, now revalved and complete with springs to go with the very lightly used rears, if you are interested in a full set. As Duncan has mentioned this is not my job, I sold my suspension business over 10 years ago, but I am here to help when I have the time.  To give you some idea of my schedule I was at SMSP for the State Championship for 4 days the weekend before last.  Then The Bend for 4 days last week and back at SMSP testing this week, a day visit to One Raceway, then the SMSP Day Night meeting the weekend after.  I was hoping to squeeze in a dyno day with Scott on my R32 this week, but that's not going to happen, that's the second time I have had to postpone. Apologies if my responses are slow.   Cheers Gary