SAU Community

Apexi N1 Exhaust, Hks Carbon Fiber Bonnet, Wrecking White R33 Rolling Shell.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Chasing a R32 GTR dash pad, must be in good condition, no broken tabs, no holes and preferably no bubbles.   Thanks
    • What's the highest HP figure from a 26/30 setup with standard crank?
    • Hi all did a bit of a search but couldnt see to much, R32 GTR dash pad, standard bubbling and some minor holes from the Japanese screwing in gauges etc. Has anyone had success getting dash pad retrimmed to look like factory, any contacts or recommendations would be awesome. Thanks
    • Yay. I'm the lucky one who got the bad LCD. Only 138,000km or so on this car.  🙄 On a non-Nissan car I have, similar issues were related to failing cold solder joints. At least with the Stag, I'm not losing my speedometer, odometer, gas gauge, and temp gauge. I guess I get to go into the dash at some point. I'm not overly concerned about it, but it's annoying. Seems to be happening more frequently in the past couple weeks too. Not sure if that's the summer heat causing hassles or the problem genuinely getting worse. Bleh.
    • Hi mate, I have never had an issue with the odometer in mine (450,000+ klm now) and can't remember another post about it. Still, your description of the likely cause sounds spot on, so an electrics repair is probably the next stop.