SAU Community

Rb25 Performance Parts

mattis96

Selling pretty much a complete bolt on package for rb25 in a r33, these things are:

Garrett gt3082 with 0.82 rear

6 boost high mount,

44mm tial wastegate with 1 bar spring ( have 2 extra springs to change gate boost)

4 inch intake with large pod

3.5 inch full turbo back exhaust ( wastegate plumbed in) with a 5 inch venom cat and hks super dragger cat back

660cc top feed injectors and rail with dash 6 braided lines from fuel filter complete to sard fpr which includes speco fuel pressure gauge and reg.

wolf v500 already tuned to suit combo plug n play.

Made 330rwhp 13.5psi, 380rwhp 16.5psi, 430 19psi all on a safe tune and stock motor. Never really run 19psi due to stock motor.

All parts have only done under 5000km

$6000

Snow performance stage 2 WMi kit, only installed so just a bit dirty

$350

Turbosmart vee port bov $70

Rb25det engine with 150 - 155 psi compression. Will be a complete engine minus power steering pump, alternator, air con, rb26 cam covers and maybe the vct cam gear only, cam covers and cas.

$1500

All these parts won't be available until after December club cruise as I would like to attend it first. Except the WMi kit available now.

All parts available now, water meth kit $300,

rb25 engine $1300. Has 122000km, timing belt done at 115000 with water pump, gates timing belt, new tensioner and idler pulleys. Always serviced every 5000km or 6 months.

I might separate the complete package if enough interest in enough parts as I don't want to get stuck with left over parts.

I'd probably be interested in the exhaust side:

6 boost high mount,

44mm tial wastegate with 1 bar spring ( have 2 extra springs to change gate boost)

3.5 inch full turbo back exhaust ( wastegate plumbed in) with a 5 inch venom cat and hks super dragger cat back

and maybe the Garrett gt3082 with 0.82 rear too.

pending price/condition/willing to separate

Do you have a picture?

Will also have an exedy 3 puk ceramic clutch available to, feels good and doesn't slip at 400hp. I think it was rated at 450rwhp or a bit more, done about 20000km.

Also have a series 2 rb30 block with crank only and sump, with timing belt tensioner mod already done, and a rb25det head that has been ported and polished, comes with standard cams and that's all.

Perfect start to build a rb25/30. $400

• 3 weeks later...