SAU Community

intercoolers

hawks

i know this question has been asked a million times before........

where can i get a FMIC for my r32 gts-t?

i am after a full kit (pipes, clamps, hoses etc.) one that will bolt straight on.

i know UAS do one, but does any body know of any others?

some one cut me a deal?

Guest Diabolik1

13ninety4,

I am looking at doing the same thing in a few months or something, so whatever you do, can u post up an update of it...some pics if possible and the price if you wish.

Thanx man and good luck,

Goran

13ninety4: The kit UAS sells is supplied and fabricated by Micks Metalcraft and is an excellent package. Kit includes 600 x 300 x 75 polished intercooler, polished all alloy piping , samco silicon hose fittings and clamps. You wont find the kit for the same price anywhere else.

We have already fitted one to an R32 and I have one on my R33.

If you and Diabolik want one im happy to organise a better price, as I have already said.

Nick

Believe me i know monthly pay sucks a$$

In the interests of not starting a free for all, pm me for the price I can do. Alot of people haggle and haggle for the worlds best price and never show.... if people genuinely want to buy im happy to help.

PS: Diabolik cya tommorrow champ :)

PPS: 13ninety4 - did you end up buying those 18 inch DTM's from Tempe?

can you show me a pic and tell me the price and what size the cores are my friend got one from out that way and it was fully sick i have got one sick intercooler from cambelltown it is 700x400x90mm and its polished looks and works sick fully