SAU Community

Cefiro Wiring

project_dori

hi everyone first post on here =)

ok i need some help with my cefiro i have converted my one to a rb20det from a r32 (originally rb20e) i have sorted the wiring for the motor up to the dash loom, i have the r32 pinouts for these plugs but i need the ones for the cefiro so i can finish the wiring and actually drive the car, if anyone can help or has done the conversion please let me know how to get the dash loom plugged up! the poor car has been sitting for nearly 3 years and is screaming out for boost lol

i know this would have been covered many times but i cant find anything on it and none of the links work for me anymore

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

na sorry i never got anywhere trying to find them all you could do is if you have the a31 ecu loom is trace the wires from the ecu to the dash plugs off a r32 ecu pinout apparently they are the same then if you can get a r34 pinout you could match the wires to suit

na you have to modify to suit the dash loom and the plug by the afm is different aswell as i said the a31 and r32 has the same pinout on the ecu so you could trace the wires back to the plugs to the dash and rearrange them to suit or if you could get your hands on a a31 rb20de loom it would make the job easier because it will be plug and go